Soundproof rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundproof rooms

Occasionally now I see in the business ads here that people have built soundproof rooms, very cool. Has anyone done this?

Not yet but coming up. One of my improvements this year. We are going to be sharing a wall with a CPA soon in our center. He likes quiet, so he won't get it altogether but the screamers like new puppies to grooming can be done in the quiet room.

Comment

I am glad I don't need one. Being in your home with no close neighbors with some acreage too, my whole place is a quiet room.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellyion View Post
        I am glad I don't need one. Being in your home with no close neighbors with some acreage too, my whole place is a quiet room.
        great benefit

Comment

Originally posted by yankeedoodlepoodle View Post
          Occasionally now I see in the business ads here that people have built soundproof rooms, very cool. Has anyone done this?
          As for now we have tried it with a home theater only, hah, but I plan to soundproof the workroom I'm renting. The main issue is that I can't remodel it completely, so it'd be tricky. Though I heard that it's possible to soundproof room w/o damaging the walls. So I'll try to make something like this in the future.

Comment

My daughter is building a salon and she is putting in one of these. Can she call you admin?

Comment

Yes, sure, most of the time now I am dealing with the covid survey and LOTS of groomers calling me asking how to sell their vans or businesses. Early retirement or career change. Not going back to work grooming.
              Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Working...
              X