This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access with computer

Since last night I can't get the forums to show on my computer, but I can get to the forums just fine on my phone. Any idea what the problem is?

You need to clear out your browsing history in your Internet browser. Browsers have a place to do that but can be different from browser to browser. Then close the browser, and start it again. Then type in the url exactly as www.petgroomerforums.com and see if that does it. Don't leave out the www.

If you don't know how to clear the browsing history just google the name of your browser, like "Chrome clear browsing history."
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Comment

That worked but what was weird was that I tried it in another browser and it didn't work there either. Anyway, it's fixed, thanks!

Comment

I had something weird come up on my phone last night.
          It came up as This Page Not Found. It had the logo for this website, but then talked about “if your a member here” and “ if your not a member” and then email Admin.

I just thought it looked scammy so I didn’t do anything. Didn’t want to get caught in a phishing expedition.

This morning everything was as it should be.
          Did that happen to anyone else?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dogma View Post
              I had something weird come up on my phone last night.
              It came up as This Page Not Found. It had the logo for this website, but then talked about “if your a member here” and “ if your not a member” and then email Admin.

I just thought it looked scammy so I didn’t do anything. Didn’t want to get caught in a phishing expedition.

This morning everything was as it should be.
              Did that happen to anyone else?
              Can happen during update?

Comment

Working...
              X