Tub hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tub hose

Hi, I am replacing the hose and sprayer in my tub. I had the commercial coiled grooming hose but do not want the coiled hose this time. I want it to be flexible with good water pressure. Any suggestions is appreciated.

I use a standard shower hose. I also have an adjustable nozzle (just a regular shower nozzle), but it can adjust to a spray or a very strong massaging spray. Years ago, when I had a commercial shop (home biz now) and a DIY dog wash, I replaced the hoses with a metal type hose. I got it at Home Depot. I think it was for a dishwasher. With a cheap converter, it hooked up to what I had. Worked great-and no more dogs trying to chew the hose!
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I have the metal hose like for a dishwasher. Flexible, comes in different lengths. I have had the same one for 10 yrs..no leaks. A sprayer is personal preference but if you remove the water saver feature many have, you will get lots more pressure. My sprayer is a small RV showerhead, has buttons on side where you can restrict or stop flow without messing with your faucet. Both items came from Lowes.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I like the metal ones best but rubber might be fine. But some metal ones are just too tight, test it out first for flexability.

Comment

Working...
        X