This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GroomerTALK T Shirts for 1,000 and 5,000 Posts

User accounts updated last night and your user titles. If you recently exceeded 1,000 or 5,000 posts please contact Admin to get your GroomerTALK T ordered, or you may request something other than a T shirt at 5,000.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Oh My! Am I reading my avatar correctly? I believe I get a T-Shirt! This just makes me so happy. Thank You!!!

Comment

Yipppeee! I just looked at my avatar too. I think I get a T-shirt also. Will wear it with pride!

Comment

If you have earned a T shirt send a PM to Admin. We need full name, mailing address and size. They might shrink just a little. We will place one order for all of them so let's allow some time for others to be notified.
        Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Cool. What's the thing for 5,000 posts?
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I know I hit 5000 recently and my 1000 is wearing out lol. Just in time!

Comment

So, do we have anything new for us?

Comment

Wow! That's awesome! Thank you so much.
                It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                X