Opinions on new business cards!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on new business cards!!!

So I in the process of starting up a house call grooming business. I found a deal on black Friday I just couldn't pass up. 200 business cards for only $5. They are on the way, Yay!!! Let me know what you al think.

I didn't put to much info on them, because I haven really gotten that far yet! LOL I am planning on making flyers and brochures that will go more in depth about what servises I am going to offer, and such.

Now lets see if I can figure out how to attach a pic
    Attached Files

Nice clean professional looking cards good job

Comment

Card Suggestions

Greetings,

Nice card! Way to go! However, I have a few suggestions we have found useful. First, I would increase the font size of your business name. I would go with a quick easier reading font like "New Times Roman", versus anything that is frilly or fancy. This is a font style that one can easily read at a distance, and much better for older folks. I then would limit the words about your business to a simple "catch phrase" like; "Excellent Price + Excellent Quality!" Finally, I would include a simple map on the backside of the card, with a few easily recognizable landmarks around your shop. These are just our opinions. Have fun juggling other ideas, and Good luck!

Comment

Very nice. A few things though, yuor phone number should be the largest font on the card or at least AS large as your business name. I think since your name doesn't imply in home grooming your phrase underneath is perfect. Easy to read fonts are always recommended. You can always get free business cards from vista print (250 of them) and then just pay shipping. It's where I always get mine.
        I think it's a great start! My first cards were awful. I put WAY too much stuff on them and they were hard to read. I'm thinking of changing mine again. I tend to make a new design every time I order LOL
        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Agreed, larger font all the way around. I had a hard tiome reading it easily. Name and phone number especially.
          <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Hehehehe, that's one of my business cards too. I have a few that I use, I get bored easily!
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

That is the same business card I use. I also have the car magnets with this pic on it.....So, obviously, I love your cards! LOL
              Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
              Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Thanks evey one for such fast replies! Its relieving to hear some of you have changed or have multiple business cards. After it was too late to change my order I kept second guessing things, LOL. I am also thinking of sticking with the design and getting car magnets and such too! I think its really cute and I love the pink color.

Comment

Very classy. I hope you like to groom poodles I would have put something about that you groom in the clients home. When I first started my business I registered my business name as "The Soapy Puppy", I would get tons of calls from the basic listings in the yellow pages etc they had no clue I was mobile, just figured I was a shop. I registered another name "the soapy puppy mobile grooming" as the yellow pages etc couldn't add anything to my name unless I did an actual ad which I couldn't afford. On my cards it tells my "name", that I am "mobile dog grooming", groomer name, phone, area I serve, website (before I had a site I would put email) & a catchy saying.

Shannon
                  The Soapy Puppy Mobile Grooming
                  www.thesoapypuppy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    Hehehehe, that's one of my business cards too. I have a few that I use, I get bored easily!
                    My thoughts exactly...I have like 6 different kinds..love vistaprint

Comment

I have several different card styles also...
                      I had a hard time reading the business name; maybe just a tad less fancy.

love it though!
                      ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
                      Apparently common sense isn't all that common
                      *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Working...
                      X