Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What social media do your best clients use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What social media do your best clients use?

I am going to write a piece about the social media that the best grooming clients regularly use. Not the awful clients, but the ones who are treasures. Where do they hang out online? Youtube, instagram, tiktok, facebook? Did any of your best clients connect with you one on of those? Do you follow each other on Insta, fb, tik, or yt? If you advertise or regularly post, how did you decide amongst the socials?

I have a few that I keep up with things with FB. I had more but FB is losing millions of people compared to the early days. Most young people don't rely on FB and use Instagram more. I don't care for Twitter it has millions of bots on it just like Musk said.

Comment

A few use FB at least for contacting me. Many share grooming pictures on Instagram.

Comment

I don't do much with my customers on social media. They send me some links especially Tik Tok videos. Most like my FB page.
        Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Actually I have asked some groomers I know and some say a lot of clients over 50 years old and they rarely use social media.
            Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              Actually I have asked some groomers I know and some say a lot of clients over 50 years old and they rarely use social media.
              I appreciate your asking.

Comment

Younger ones mostly use Instagram, not FB. Kids kid me about using FB actually.

Comment

Working...
                X