No announcement yet.

How to accept bitcoin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I’m not talking hack as in hacking where you keep the money. That eventually will solve itself. I’m in wonder how secure it is from interference hacking by politicians and nation states like the crooked Chinese and their manipulations to money amongst EVERYTHING else. Like I’ve said before, the ship is going down, and I will be the last one holding a rail as it submerses itself. Why be the first to perish? I’ll change.

Comment

I did have to give my SS number for my binance.US account. I’m understanding what it’s all about now and the difference between investing in it and ability to spend it. It’s mind blowing liberating. Caution of course. Robinhood it’s free to invest. I surmise it’s a fee to actually buy the coin for your wallet to spend. It’s a nominal fee. Nothing more than and actually it’s less than the percentage of usery charged by credit card and debit card processing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt99 View Post
        Okay crypto is INCREDIBLY almost IMPOSSIBLE to hack. The more I read, good gosh it only makes sense. As much as I might disagree with where things are going, this is it. It’s brilliantly minded.
        Just remember that LOTS of what you hear on TV about it can be VERY slanted, and simply untrue BY SOME INDIVIDUALS who favor one coin over another coin. That is rampant this year. This is the sad part of current affairs. There are at least a dozen crypto reporters who do an honest and fair review of crypto events on YouTube every day. Even they are going WTF lately with TV reporting. There is much to learn before you invest any amount you cannot afford to lose.
        Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt99 View Post
          I did have to give my SS number for my binance.US account. I’m understanding what it’s all about now and the difference between investing in it and ability to spend it. It’s mind blowing liberating. Caution of course. Robinhood it’s free to invest. I surmise it’s a fee to actually buy the coin for your wallet to spend. It’s a nominal fee. Nothing more than and actually it’s less than the percentage of usery charged by credit card and debit card processing.
          KYC legal regulations rules crypto and much as buying selling stocks. K = Know, Y = Your C = Customer. Today they also if not already must ask for a photo of you as well when you sell besides your SS. Federal rules. Usually that photo must be taken with a smartphone camera live at the time you register.
          Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

I don’t watch tv. Very sparingly. I learned the basics through my brother and literature he has procured through an accountant friend of his actually from H and R block. I’m in very minimally with my own money. I do want to accept it off my cash app from customers though. I know I’ll be able to. They all want to pay me cashapp. I’ll bend for BTC a little for starters.

Comment

Working...
            X