Heart is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart is broken

We had to put our 12 yr old Dachshund "Whitney" to sleep, she had 3 major health problems and was showing signs of going down hill fast. So we did the most loving thing we could and let her go to the Rainbow bridge, My heart is broken in a million pieces as she was a wonderful loving, playful dog I ever had. We will miss so much and will hold her memories dear to our heart!!!!

Oh no I am so sorry Plexi !! RIP Whitney

Comment

Having just experienced a similar loss I can only share that each day gets a little easier for those of us left behind. Find strength in the knowledge that you did the best for your beloved friend who trusted you to make the importat, difficult decisions.

Comment

So sorry to hear this! They mean so much to me.

Comment

So sorry about your girl,,,,its so heartbreaking when we loose one of our 4 legged kids.

Comment

So very sorry.. <3
            "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

sorry... good thing you were there for her in even the hardest times..xoxo she loves you

Comment

Heart Broken

I am very sorry for your pet's loss. Let me know here at http://www.petgroomerforums.com if I can do anything to make you feel better.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words>>

Comment

Sorry dear!

Comment

I am so sorry Plexi. :"{
                      Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                      www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

So sorry about your pet. RIP Whitney

Comment

So sorry to hear.... It's always so hard to do this. (((Hugs)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My condolences Plexi. It is so very hard when it is time to let our furry kids go. Blessings & hugs to you & your family.[emoji252]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X