Only 5 Years Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 5 Years Old

Sadly, I am mourning the loss of my little shih tzu girlie named Cookie. I really can't believe that she is gone and my heart feels like it is breaking in a thousand pieces. She was my bed warmer, and lap warmer. I rescued her and she rescued me when I was going through a tough time in my life. I know every day will be easier, read Rainbow Bridge and only cried harder. She went in for emergency surgery, made it through the surgery, but didn't make it through the night. What makes it worse is that my boys are constantly searching for her, and I have to keep telling them that she is gone......

awww man so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to loose them so young. Hang in there!

Comment

So very sorry.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss <3 <3 <3

Comment

Bummer drag. That sucks. I feel for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hucksmom View Post
            Sadly, I am mourning the loss of my little shih tzu girlie named Cookie. I really can't believe that she is gone and my heart feels like it is breaking in a thousand pieces. She was my bed warmer, and lap warmer. I rescued her and she rescued me when I was going through a tough time in my life. I know every day will be easier, read Rainbow Bridge and only cried harder. She went in for emergency surgery, made it through the surgery, but didn't make it through the night. What makes it worse is that my boys are constantly searching for her, and I have to keep telling them that she is gone......
            Oh Hucksmom... I am sooo soo sorry. What a tragic loss. Hugs.

Debbie
            Debbie
            There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

((((((((((((hucks))))))) so sorry to hear its so hard.

Comment

So sorry to hear that. Tearing up with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry to hear of your loss hucksmom :-(
                    It is bad enough to lose them when they have lived a full life and it is their time but to lose Cookie so young must be awful. Hugs to you and your boys.

Comment

Awww I am so sorry! ((((((((Huck)))))))
                      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

So sorry I have a tzu named Leo and my sister doesnt understand, how very special these little dogs are, she calls him a pita and I love his shihtzu ways. So sorry for your loss time will help.

Comment

I am sorry to hear that you lost your little one.

Comment

I am so sorry for the loss of your wee girl

Comment

So sorry. I just lost my four year old boy in my avatar on Saturday so I know exactly how you are feeling. Just way too young. Godspeed little one.

Comment

Working...
                              X