Hoover the cocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoover the cocker

was the dog I called Mr. Warty, due to the fact he had sooooo many all over him.

I found out today that he was put to sleep a few days ago. He had stopped eating and couldn't even keep water down. I'm sure his family will miss him but I'm sorry I don't think I will miss him as much as I will miss seeing his owner. I know I'm terrible to feel this way but he was just such a difficult dog to do in the last couple of years. He had gotten soooo fat and had all those warts. I was never happy with the way he looked after he was groomed. Couldn't do a nice groom on him anymore. I have groomed him for almost 10 years. It was sad seeing him the last few months because he had just gotten so sick.

This is one dog that is better off now than he was before. He is out of his misery.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Pixie - maybe the nice owner will be calling you someday to introduce you to the 'new baby'!!

Comment

That would be soooo nice. I'm sure if they get themselves a new pup I'll be getting a phone call. They love me! LOL

I'm hoping they don't get another cocker, maybe something a bit smaller.
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about Mr. Warty. I understand what you mean about missing the owner more than the dog. We've groomed a st. poodle every week for the past few years. He's been going down hill real quick lately though, and we just found out that he was put to sleep on Saturday. He was a nice dog, but very difficult to groom because he was so arthritic and had trouble balancing. He also had barely any muscle left. His owner however I will miss because she was just the sweetest woman ever!
        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
        X