Bye Bye Molly Baby, I'll miss you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Molly Baby, I'll miss you

I just got back with my mom from putting down my Molly.

She had been getting steadily worse lately. She's been sleeping a lot and loosing weight even though she was still eating. Over the past week though her back legs started going out on her, then she started coughing up blood. Last night was her roughest night ever she just stayed up and moaned and whined and paced. And today she didn't even want a pupperoni, one of her fave things ever.

I have never had to have a pet put down, didn't know completely what to expect...but I didn't realize it would be quite as fast as it was. They put the stuff in and she was gone just like that..They were really great at her vet and we were able to stay in say goodbye to her. Boy was it hard to walk out of that room. I think the hardest thing of all was that just a few months ago my Poppop died and we were all in the room when they took him off life support so it definitely made today all that much harder bringing back flashbacks of that.

It was really hard to let her go but I know that she is better off, at least she's not suffering now. I was afraid we would be putting her down prematurely because she would have a bad spell then she would be okay, but last night definitely confirmed it, like she was letting us know that she was ready to go.

When we brought her home she was in such bad shape we thought she would only last a month or two...but it would have been two years in March. I'm glad that we were able to have her as long as we did.

RIP Molly, I love you
    Attached Files
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

RIP sweet Molly, I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how you feel having just been there myself.
    That is the only positive of putting your beloved pet to sleep it is very fast and they are no longer in pain.
    My thoughts are with you.

Comment

So sorry for your loss
      RIP sweet Molly

Comment

So sorry for your loss. I'm sure Molly is in a much better place with no pain. You are in my prayers. We all know how hard it is. I fear that I too am looking at having to do this soon.
        ~*~Robin~*~
        "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

With my deepest sympathy.

I have a feeling there is one more star up in the sky tonight. And even though it's far away, its brightness and warmth still reach us here to make the night a little less dark.
          "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss.....
            Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
            Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

All dogs go to Heaven. I m glad you were there to see her go.
              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

im so very sorry for your loss :{ RIP Miss molly

Comment

Sounds to me like she got to experience Heaven on Earth as her intro to Dog Heaven.
                  What a nice 2 years it sounds like you provided her with! So sorry for your loss.
                  Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

So sorry for your loss,

my thoughts and prayers are with you. Take comfort in knowing that she is waiting, free from pain, happy and filled with energy and life again......

Comment

Sorry for your loss,, Molly had such a sweet little face.

Comment

I'm sorry. It's never easy.

Comment

Working...
                        X