RIP Tea L Sea's Artful Dodger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Tea L Sea's Artful Dodger

On Sept 5, 2009 "Dodger" went to the Rainbow Bridge. After passing a blood clot from the result of a bad heart it paralyzed his front leg and I made the decision to put him to rest. Some people may remeber him as the "Yankee Poodle Dandy" at Groom Expo in 1999, the first & only time I ever competed in Creative Grooming (due to a MVA in 2000 I am unable to compete) but he delighted people for many years to come. The saddest thing is he did not go out in technicolour the way he spent most of his life but in his regular civilian drab. He is missed not only by his family & friends but by his son Joker who carries on the tradition of a "Coat of Many Colours"
    Attached Files

All dogs go to Heaven--and they look pretty while they are there.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

So sorry to hear

Condolences to you on Dodger's passing. I didn't meet him, but have seen his photos. Lovely looking dog, and you did great work on him. Glad you have his son to "carry on".

Comment

So sorry to hear about your guy Dodger, he looks lovely in his pictures!!
        ***Darlynn***
        ***DON"T HATE ME BECAUSE IM POODLEFUL!!***

Comment

So sorry for your loss, what a beautiful standard! Dodger will be missed.

Comment

Working...
          X