I'll Miss You Little Terri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll Miss You Little Terri

Had to say goodbye to my shadow of 17 yrs today. Little Terri, my Jack Russell, toughing it out till the end needed some rest. She amazingly re-grouped numbers of times when I thought she was down for the count. Her nature was to be in the background but always with me. I know she did not want to leave just yet but her struggle to outlast her little body took it's toll and I had to decide to help her pass without me. She was such an example of loyalty more than words can describe. The day has been so lonely and much sadness but I know tomorrow I'll realize I did the best for her I could do today...........

hugs.......

Harley's Mom-My heart goes out to you!!
    They are never here long enough, but forever live in our hearts.
    17 years is a long time for a dog. That in itself says sooo much about the love & care she got from you.

hugs...
    Erica

Comment

I am so sorry that you lost Terri today. I think you already know that you've done best by her. I hope you look back on many happy memories of the times you've had together.
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

So sorry that your Terri is gone. You must have taken very good care of her as you had her for 17 years.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Terri had 17 long happy years with you---very fortunate dog. And you're a fortunate dog owner.

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

You have come to the right place to share your loss. We all understand what you are going through. Allow yourself to grieve and cry it will make you feel better, then you can look back at 17 yrs of wonderful memories and smile. Huggs to you!
            SheilaB from SC

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. And like others have said, I understand your grief. You and Terri are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

HUGS! I know it hurts, and I am so sorry for you loss.
                If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

So sorry for the loss of your little tag a long. We know what you are going through. Cry as much as you want, I found this to be very helpfully when my Ace passed away in Dec. I think the tears help us heal. You are in my prayers.
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

Thank you All for your kind words of support

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
                    HUGS! I know it hurts, and I am so sorry for you loss.
                    I'm still without words, thankfully I had a full day of grooms to keep me busy.

Comment

Working...
                    X