Good Bye China Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Bye China Girl

HI guys i adopted a beautiful main coon kitty from shelter last june,she was such a people oriented cat,she lived at my shop,people would come in just to visit her,she was 23 pounds,and started losing weight fast in oct,they said she had kidney failure,she passed away today,about 4 pm pacific time i sure do miss her,and its so hard i just lost louie a little over a month ago,and tommorrow its 3 yrs that my ozzie has been gone,i hope this post makes sense,as im typing through tears
    thank you
    trish

I'm sorry

I'm sorry about your loss. When our pets pass, it's certainly as hard on us as when a human family member passes. I know your baby had a good life with you and knew she was loved. What more can you give to ones that you love than that. ....my heart goes out to you.

Debbie
    Shancey's Mom

Comment

I am so sorry too!

Comment

So sorry to hear about your loss. She sounds like a real sweetie. I'm sure you'll have fond memories.

Comment

I am so sorry. I had a Maine Coon cat who's personality sounded just like yours. He was adopted as well. You've definitely had a very difficult month. We understand how much your losses hurt.
          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I am soo sorry for you loss. I know how bad it hurts
            If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about China Girl. She sounds like a sweetheart. I, too, know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. My thoughts are with you.

Comment

thank you all it really means alot,you guys are the best

Comment

Your Kitty

Oh, I am so sorry that your kitty has passed away. Maine Coons are such wonderful cats, but now she is no longer troubled with kidney disease.

I am sending meows and purrs to you and your family....god bless

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine losing to pets so close to each other! Being that she was adopted from a shelter, I'm glad that she was able to spend as long as she did with you! I know she was loved!
                    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. How heartbreaking.

Tammy in Utah
                      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                      X