Lab with a burtsed pima:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab with a burtsed pima:

Customer wants to know if there is an alternative to surgery because the surgery is so expensive. This lady takes excellent care of her dog and loves her very much. TIA if you have any information.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Not sure what a burtsed pima is. Did your customer mean a burst pina, as in aural hematoma? That's the only thing I can think of that's close to that term. I believe surgery is the only course of action. If left untreated the ear will eventually heal the rupture and reabsorb the blood, but the ear will be permanently deformed. Leaving it to heal on it's own would be painful and take a long time.
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm going to need a little clarification as well =P

Comment

Pinna. Sorry. I looked RIGHT at the e-mail and copied it incorrectly even though at the time I was telling myself not to.
        "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
        People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
        X