Update on chronic vomiting!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on chronic vomiting!!

I just wanted to give everyone an update on my Doberman’s progress, and to also thank everyone again for their suggestions and information. I’ve started feeding him twice daily like so many of you have mentioned, and it seems so far that his chronic vomiting has come to a stand still. Knock on wood. I guess his sensitive tummy just couldn’t handle being empty until “dinner time” in the evening. Thanks again everyone! Oh, Brahms says “Thank You” also!!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Shampooch View Post
    it seems so far that his chronic vomiting has come to a stand still. Knock on wood. I guess his sensitive tummy just couldn’t handle being empty until “dinner time” in the evening.
    That's wonderful news, Shampooch! I always fed Cosette twice a day, but she started having problems with vomiting in the morning when she first awoke. I added a bedtime snack, and that solved her problem so she too couldn't handle an empty tummy for too long.
    Sheri

Comment

I'm Very happy for you !!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am glad feeding 2x a day was the solution!! So much cheaper than other alternatives....lol My Boxer has a sensitive stomach (not to mention horrible gas...lol) and feeding 2 (sometimes 3) times a day has helped. BTW Brahms is a very handsome fellow!!! Love the pict!
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

Edited.
          Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Yay! I'm glad he's feeling better. He's very handsome,btw. Dobermans are awesome!

Comment

Good for you both

I also have come to believe dogs that are prone to bloat are much better off fed twice a day. Dobies are prone to bloat, so double the reason. I can't remember when I ever fed only once a day, but if one did that, at least a good biscuit treat the other time of day would help.
              Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
              X