NuVet Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NuVet Plus

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I decided pet health sounded good. Has anyone used any of NuVet Lab's NuVet Plus?? Its a supplement with tons of stuff in it. I'm considering giving it a try on my guys and thought I'd see if any of you have/are using it. They have lots of testimonals on their website from breeders and pet owners. I used to take a supplement myself and have since gotten out of the habit, but it did work and I did feel much better when I took it. Thanks for any advice/comments.

Michele

NUVET products

I tried this product after reading about it on the old board. I have a 3yr old mini schnauzer that was just clawing her hide out. She could not even walk 2feet without stopping to scratch. scratch and chew was about all she ever did. I contacted the company and they set me up with some free samples and after about a week of taking them every day,I noticed a difference. After 3wks the hair started to grow back and her itchy skin had dissappeared. I would reccomend it to anyone whose dog has a problem. I re-ordered and have both of my girls on it now. It is well worth the price,which I thought was very reasonable.

Comment

they sent me all the info, but I haven't tried it on my dogs yet. are any of you selling this in your shop? Im thinking of starting it up with some holistic brand dog food also...let me know any positives...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by groomingranny View Post
        I tried this product after reading about it on the old board. I have a 3yr old mini schnauzer that was just clawing her hide out. She could not even walk 2feet without stopping to scratch. scratch and chew was about all she ever did. I contacted the company and they set me up with some free samples and after about a week of taking them every day,I noticed a difference. After 3wks the hair started to grow back and her itchy skin had dissappeared. I would reccomend it to anyone whose dog has a problem. I re-ordered and have both of my girls on it now. It is well worth the price,which I thought was very reasonable.
        I'm going to have to try this. I've tried many other products that claim to help with itching, scratching, and chewing without success. My cocker is constantly chewing. I had to shave her down because I couldn't keep up with the matts she was creating, not to mention the tremendous amount of breakage she caused to her coat. I'm having to start from scratch. I'm going to look into this product and give it a try.

Comment

I tried NuVet on my old arthitic dog and she is getting around much better now. So I decided to start handling it. What is nice is that if you do not want to carry the product and deal with sales tax you can just hand the free info to the pet owner with free samples from the company and the call and order it themselves. I have a shitzu that I have been grooming for almost a year now and he was bald from allergies and was getting Depo Medrol injections every few months to help the scratching. Well these owners were glad to try anything to help their dog, and now after about 10 weeks in the product the dog has a coat and is not scratching near as bad. He still has a little itch, but not like before. So I say a THUMBS UP to this product!!!! Finally something that does work well.

Comment

Tried it!!

I too,have tried and still use this product on my pug. I feel that it is great and really reduced her scratching and itching. The price is reasonable also!

Comment

When I got Gracie, as part of the contract I was required to give Gracie the NuVet in order not to void the contract. I have to admit I was kind of skeptical and a little upset about being told what I had to give her, but I haven't had any regrets about using it.
              don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I spoke to someone at NUVet and they said they were going to send me samples to try, but I never recieved them. That was in Feb. I think. Wonder what happened??? I'm sure they would like to make a sale, or maybe not!

Comment

Originally posted by lbboop99 View Post
                  I spoke to someone at NUVet and they said they were going to send me samples to try, but I never recieved them. That was in Feb. I think. Wonder what happened??? I'm sure they would like to make a sale, or maybe not!
                  lbboop99,
                  Call them again and ask to speak to phil. He is my rep and is very nice and he will get you started ASAP. If not you let me know and I will get you someone to help you get started, it is such a great product I would recommend it even if I did not make alittle $$ on the side.

Comment

Working...
                  X