No announcement yet.

Sinus Issues anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A definite thing to try! My sinuses sound like yours!

Comment

There was a masseuse I went to a few times and she would put her fingertips in the back of my head near the base of the skull, instead of fists. My Chiro does this too to relieve the tension in my neck, There are two little pea-sized things that are in that area, one on each side, and those can cause sinus issues and headaches. Kind of like knots, but I'm not sure if the really are. I used to have migraines like mad until I started seeing a Chiro who does Gonstead, and she does something different to my neck that clears everything up instantly. I'll go in with a pounding headache, she adjusts my neck in this one spot, and it's gone. SHe also adjusts my head..literally, compresses my skull to realign the fissures, which aren't totally fused, and that almost always clears up sinus congestion. Freaked me out the first time when my skull popped....She'll push on my cheeks and sinus area too when it's cold season and that always helps as well. I never believed in Chiropractic until I met her, and now I couldn't live without her. She's done so much for me...

Comment

Working...
      X