No announcement yet.

Will you request Covid vaccine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not certain. If it becomes a real hassle before it gets decided by the Supreme Court to not force it, I just might. But not because I’m scared of COVID I just don’t want the inconvenience to my life as far as travel etc goes. But good grief, we all gave to die of something!!!! The overblown hysteria is ridiculous. We are not infinite corporeal beings folks.

Comment

There are some very uncertain articles on the pfizer one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions and Tigers View Post
        There are some very uncertain articles on the pfizer one.
        Yep.....and it will arrive in US Monday ( tomorrow)
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Today a nurse got her pfizer live on TV and moments later passed out and fell to the floor. Footage on Twitter.

Comment

I have several nurse clients....one posted on FB she got her first dose yesterday.....she is due in here Wednesday, want to talk with her to see how she feels after taking the vaccine. I will speak with her today.
            Have another nurse client that tested positive for COVID 19 Tuesday so no Christmas grooming for her dogs this year.

Comment

Ok, just spoke with nurse client that took her first dose of vaccine yesterday....she said she felt fine, no side effects, she takes 2nd dose January 8th.
              I know everyone's bodies are different and react differently, so I suppose at this point it is a **** shoot on reaction.
              I still will not take the vaccine

Comment

Not against vaccines in general but this one is suspicious. I don't believe it has been proven to be safer than the actual virus. So I'm good not getting the vaccine. I already had the covid and don't care about getting reinfected myself.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

I changed my mind, after seeing my neighbor's covid experience, which was mild. She and I are similar in regards to health status. I will not be rushing to get the vaccine, especially since it seems that social pressure to wear a mask and isolate will be the same, vaccinated or not. Waiting to see how it goes in Israel since they vaccinated so many people.

Comment

I’m in no hurry, but yes I’ll do it when it’s easy to get it done. I ain’t sitting in no line of cars at the stadium though. Nope. Won’t do that. When they are over the hump, I’ll look into it then. I don’t have the patience to wait for bureaucrats to do their jobs. Move me through fast, I’m there.

Comment

Oh btw, it’s the second dose that whacks you I’ve heard from a doctor and medical rep I’ve spoken with. Actually several medical people have told this has been their experience. You feel horrible the next day. I don’t envy that. Ugh.

Comment

Update on the vaccine. My friend is a nurse and had a bad reaction to the second dose of the vaccine. She could have died, she was hospitalized for four days. She is recovering well so far, but good lord. She's about 33 years old, and in great health. I am telling everyone I know to not get the vaccine until we know more about the side effects.
                        I hope everyone is well, and I hope anyone who does get the vaccine stays healthy.

Comment

Working...
                        X