X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you request Covid vaccine?

Yes or no?

(I will.)

No. I don't do flu shots either. Not anti vx if anyone is wondering. Just personal preference. When I was told recently I fell in an age group where the measles vaccine may not have been effective, instead of just getting vaccinated again I had them test me for antibodies and I was in fact still immune, or would mount an immune response if exposed I guess is the proper term.

Comment

No vax here. My immune system is awesome. Have not had a cold, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia on and on or anything in 50 years.

Comment

NO! I dont take any of their vaccines...no flu, no pneumonia. I also have a great immune system and haven't had a cold or flu since I quit taking a flu shot 35 yrs ago.
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

If my GP recommend it, then yes I will. I also get flu shots.

Comment

Possibly. I don't have the best immune.

Comment

People with autoimmune illnesses probably shouldn't get vaccines of any type as they can trigger adverse reactions and make you more ill by triggering your body to attack the immune response like it is already doing. So. No.

I have SarsCov2 antibodies but no immunity markers. I'll take my chances.
              <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Heck yeah.
                Had my first ever flu shot this year too.

Comment

Yes - I WILL be getting the vaccine.

Comment

My question is, are the “authorities” going to require it?

Comment

No I won't.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY NOT! If you choose to get the vaccine it is your prerogative and is none of my business, IMO. Or the governments for that matter. I am not an "anti-vaxer" but I also believe we get vaccines shoved down our throats and WAY over vaccinated. I believe vaccines have a purpose and have saved millions. With that same breath I also believe I do not need to get "boosters" every year for something that has mutated and the vaccine is no longer valid for. Or something that only covers 16 strands out of 100's of different strand. then when you compare the POSSIBLE side effects against the risk of just catching what ever you are vaccinating for, the odds of me being sick are much better than the odds of me having an adverse reaction.

I do titres for not only my dog but for my son as well. My son recieved 1 shot for everything and then titres to see if it needed boosting. Out of the 3 stereotypes of polio he was only low on 1 and we just had him boosted for that one.Everything else came back well withing range for an immunological response.

Plus, i do not know about anyone else but it also kind of freaks me out how quickly a COVID vax is being pushed and how many causalities there will be from people having serious complication. I can not speak for everyone, but for my family I would rather risk getting Covid than any adverse reactions from the vaccine.

Unfortunately, we may not have a choice though. King Cuomo has recieved recomendadtion from the NYS Bar Association to make the covid vaccine MANDATORY. If you choose not to get the vaccine you will not be allowed to enter stores, restaurants, etc. Sounds a little to much like China's social Credit system to me.

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjourna...20201020195331
                        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

And tgat will go to the US Supreme Court and get thrown out. No store has the money or time to ask for your "papers ". Fear mongering is all that is.
                          <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
                            And tgat will go to the US Supreme Court and get thrown out. No store has the money or time to ask for your "papers ". Fear mongering is all that is.
                            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Working...
                            X