Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading Youtube comments

This one has to be my favorite!

A groomer is working on a Lhasa Apso and mentions that the haircut isn't 100% to breed standard but that the dog was just a pet dog and these were her instructions. I just about died at this comment!!

"When you were trimming her ear you said "She's only a pet" That was really insensitive. I am sure that to her family she is an invaluable creature who means the world to them. Maybe you should watch what you say when you make a video for the world to see, even if they are only "Pet" owners."

Just had to share!

People will just pick on anything I swear. I love that meme that says, I'm just here for the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by CosmonautRik View Post
      This one has to be my favorite!

A groomer is working on a Lhasa Apso and mentions that the haircut isn't 100% to breed standard but that the dog was just a pet dog and these were her instructions. I just about died at this comment!!

"When you were trimming her ear you said "She's only a pet" That was really insensitive. I am sure that to her family she is an invaluable creature who means the world to them. Maybe you should watch what you say when you make a video for the world to see, even if they are only "Pet" owners."

Just had to share!
      Resurrecting an old thread...
      so many videos out there that make me seeth about how the groomer is abusive because "I have a two year old Bichon "puppy" (!?) ready for her first trim (!?!) and the horrible groomer shaved her", and the comments are equal parts ridiculous cooing about the poor dog and how the owner should sue (?!?!?!) and the rest of them are sane people.
      Another funny one was how a guy took his Samoyed into a groomer and asked that the dog be clipped shorter all over but not shaved, and it looked like a snap on was done without removing the undercoat. The dude was kind of acting like the dog came back with two broken legs and minus an eye with a 50% chance of survival. The kicker was he said they took the dog to be clipped because they had planned to show her in conformation....

Comment

Working...
      X