How to become really fast groomer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to become really fast groomer.

Another day I was grooming one of my regulars. Clipped the nails, cleaned the ears, into the tub, like usual. When I put her on a drying table I glanced at my watch and thought "wow, I am fast today." After several minutes of drying I look at my watch again and think "damn, I am REALLY fast!"
    Well, turned out the battery was dying and the watch finally stopped. So, no magically fast grooming really occurred.

LOL!!!!!!!

Comment

Haahahaha! Nice!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha! Been there. My wall clock slows on occasion, and I think man I'm am banking time. Then I leave and see the clock on the van, or my phone and think how did that much time go by just getting a check? Compare phone to clock, yep five-ten minutes slow.

Comment

I have the clock by my grooming table set 10 min fast. I look at the time and think I'm behind so I pick up the pace and start doing the hussle groom.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracie's Mum View Post
            I have the clock by my grooming table set 10 min fast. I look at the time and think I'm behind so I pick up the pace and start doing the hussle groom.
            Ditto. Personally hate being late, and this helps with the 'Miami time' issue with my bathers and others.

Comment

That's a good idea! I need to try that.

Comment

I would think your brain wouldn't be fooled more than once on this...hmmm I should try it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
                  I would think your brain wouldn't be fooled more than once on this...hmmm I should try it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                  Lol, after first glance at the clock if set 10 mins fast.....I would be mad everyone was late!
                  Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Working...
                  X