Something Funny Happened Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Funny Happened Today

but i can't remember what!.......wait a minute....it's right on the tip of my tongue.......son of a nut cracker, what the heck was i going to say?? hold on... you know......i would go take one of those pills that helps with your memory.....problem is.....is it ginko biloba......or ginkoba.........or.......oh.....i remember now......ok, back to the story

i have this customer. he has 2 wacko westies. i have him bring them in separately because if the older one is there when i am trying to groom the younger one, it is truly impossible....so anyway. when he comes back to pickup the younger one i looked at him and said i could really use one of those nice drinks with the umbrella right about now!!hehe He's a really nice guy. He says, "i know, i know, i'm sorry....they're impossible. i don't know what to do with them." so anyway, we were joking back and forth for a few minutes, he gives me my $20.00 tip. turns to leave and sees the sign in the door that says we're moving.....He says, "Oh, you're moving?" i said yes but we'll be right across the......wait a minute, i said....i'm not telling you where i'm going!!! lol He says, "That's ok, cause i'll track you down and i will find you. And i'll have a wad of twenties in my hand! rofl......ok,ok, we're moving right across the street!! hehehe

thats funny, he should have brought you back one of those umbrella drinks after putting up with his monsters!

Comment

You are so funny. Where do you come up with all of the things you think off. I love to read your posts. They always make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsr4luv View Post
        You are so funny. Where do you come up with all of the things you think off. I love to read your posts. They always make me laugh.

it's just the way i'm wired, i guess!

Comment

I second that !

Anytime I see her name I go read it immediately. I also love Tikis' smile on the avatar. Such a darling dog.

Comment

Originally posted by goldiphlox View Post
            it's just the way i'm wired, i guess!
            ROFL, or MISwired! You are a hoot, that is for sure.

When people ask me if I accept tips, I tell them "Yes, but only $20's and $50's." Then I smile and laugh. They like the humor I apply---and I haven't had anyone get offended yet.

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
            X