Ginger Peach Pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginger Peach Pie

This is kind of cute. Today at work I groomed several animals that all had food type names.....I groomed Ginger Peach, a shihtzu,Sugar the maltese, Butternut and Pumpkin, two cats, Nutmeg, a poodle, and Brandy, a golden......When Max's owner came in,(a sweet little old lady) she saw my board and said, " Are you planning on baking a pie dear?" i looked at her like what? and she pointed to the board......i had to laugh, and explained to her that this was the names of all the animals i had in today.....she turned red.. it was cute. and by the way, next to the names it says shihtzu, maltese, cat, cat, poodle, golden... so heres my recipe for one kick a$$ SW Florida Pie:

1 teaspoon of nutmeg the poodle
    1 cup of Brandy the golden
    1 1/2 cups of Ginger Peach the shihtzu
    1/2 cup of Butternut the cat
    1 cup of Sugar the maltese
    1 cup of pumpkin the cat

stir all ingredients together well. pour in a baking pan. and cook at 375" for 1
    hour. let stand...chill and serve with whipped cream........

and i have to say it was quite odd. i don't think i've had a day that all the animals were food names.....all except for Max the shihtzu.

Cute. Hope the lady wasnt too embarrassed, she made a "groomer giggle".
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

That is very funny and cute. I think its great that a customer picked up on it too.
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

That is Soooo cute!

Copy that post just as is and send it to the editor of your local paper. Maybe get some free advertising too. Very cute story Goldiflox. I forgot your real name, sorry. I am going to write it down just for fun. It slould go in giggles here too.

Comment

I have been dreaming of getting a french bulldog and imagining names, and I keep coming up with food ones.
          I must be hungry, the lastest one is Sweet Potato Pie.
          LOL.
          LoriA

Comment

Working...
          X