Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know your wife's a groomer...

(This is from my husband):

1. When you find dog nail clippings in the lint filter in the dryer (he just gags at this). Hey, at least the man is doing laundry!!

2. When you have dog hair in your contact lense even though you've never groomed a dog in your life and it's not your yorkie's because he doesn't shed.

3. When your dog's hair is better maintained than your wife's. (Guilty!)

4. When your mother and father call their daughter-in-law's dog the "grand dog." (Spikey is sooo lucky).

5. When your wife wants to spend all her hard-earned tips on yet another grooming item.

Keep adding!

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Hmm he didn't even mention the groping incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggy View Post
      rofl, too funny
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

before choosing this line of profession she would gag at gross things. NOW, she can talk about anal glands while eating Beef Barley soup.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggy View Post
          Huh? I've never been groped! Ohhhhh, wait a minute. Are you talking about my dream where I slapped a dog on the butt and said "Good boy?" except I awoke to find it was my husband? Ohhhhhh yeaaaaah. LOL

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
            before choosing this line of profession she would gag at gross things. NOW, she can talk about anal glands while eating Beef Barley soup.
            The anal gland topic wouldn't gag me, I would be gagging at the beef with barley soup, lol.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

you know your wife's a groomer when you see she has more hair on her chest than her husband! rofl

Comment

When your hubby walks in the room and hears you talking on the phone and saying, "you should of seen the gorgeous boy I had today!" and he doesn't even bat an eye cause he knows you are talking about a dog!!! lol
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
                  you know your wife's a groomer when you see she has more hair on her chest than her husband! rofl
                  ROFL!!!!! That is too funny, I'm still laughing.
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                    Huh? I've never been groped! Ohhhhh, wait a minute. Are you talking about my dream where I slapped a dog on the butt and said "Good boy?" except I awoke to find it was my husband? Ohhhhhh yeaaaaah. LOL

Tammy in Utah
                    Tammy, I still DIE laughing every time I think about that story!!!
                    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

When your husbands hands look better than yours! (I'm missing a quarter of my fingernail on my left pointer finger from contantly grinding it when grinding dogs nails, lol)

Comment

when she rather spend time in the computer reading the new posts in petgroomer.com than watch tv with him or go to bed.

Comment

when she eyes your groin and mumbles something about a sanitary shave!!

Comment

LMAO my husband tells me "go shave your chest!" pointing to the shower almost everyday after work!

Comment

Originally posted by NUNGUIS View Post
                              when she rather spend time in the computer reading the new posts in petgroomer.com than watch tv with him or go to bed.
                              Good one, this is us!

Comment

Working...
                              X