Wholly Cow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wholly Cow!

I dozed off after work today for an hour and I had this psycho dream. I was cleaning up this old building I had just purchased. I was going to convert it into a Large grooming facility with day spa, self serv pet wash etc....so it was a large building. Anyway I was there cleaning it up with my 19 yr. old son. He said the place looked like it had been broken into at some point and looked ransacked. So he walks into the back room and then he yells to me, "I know why it looks like it was broken into. I walk back there and 2 double doors to the outside were open. They had no locks on them so I told him we would have to go to the hardware store and get some locks to put on before we could go home today, and I closed the doors. So son walks into another room and continues cleaning, and I stay in this back room cleaning. My back was to the double doors when all of a sudden I hear someone and the doors swing open. In a panic I screamed in a deep manly voice, "Get outta here, I've got a gun." Then I turn around and there are 3 cows with their heads poking in the door and they started singing;

cowboys got the blues.......mooooooo cowboys got the blues.....mooooo......oh yeah cowboys got the blues........then the phone rang and I woke up.

So i"m trying to analyze this dream. My house has double doors. I used to live in a rural area right next door to a cow farm.....I have been posting all my weird songs lately.....ok guess that must be it!lol

Sounds like a Calif Cheese Commercial.

Your funny dream sounds likjE one of those california cheese commercials. Dreams are funny. I have double or tripple features every night. I even remember dreams from years past. I also have dream themes. I dream about hotels sometimes. Variations of the Winchester Mystery House ( always intrigued me) The ones I really hate are about my X husband,the army, his coldness and rejection. I never have gottern over that, I guess. I don't dream about grooming or clients that I can recall. One night I was listening to a cassette, it was a lecture. I drempt I was there all night.I have drempt about my dogs tho 'Am I on the board or is this a dream?

Comment

dreams

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
      Your funny dream sounds likjE one of those california cheese commercials. Dreams are funny. I have double or tripple features every night. I even remember dreams from years past. I also have dream themes. I dream about hotels sometimes. Variations of the Winchester Mystery House ( always intrigued me) The ones I really hate are about my X husband,the army, his coldness and rejection. I never have gottern over that, I guess. I don't dream about grooming or clients that I can recall. One night I was listening to a cassette, it was a lecture. I drempt I was there all night.I have drempt about my dogs tho 'Am I on the board or is this a dream?
      yeah, what is that about dreaming of x's. Mine was a total control freak, and have been divorced and remarried for 10 yrs. I dream I'm still married to him and feel safe with him. But, there is a twist, I dream I can't remeber which hubby I'm married to. You see I've gone done the aisle 3 times. In my dreams I keep getting #1 & #2 mixed up, and tell myself it doesn't matter . How wierd.

Comment

When I was younger I had the same dream several times in a row.
        I dreamt that I was at my aunts house (which was actually our house, you know how things get twisted in a dream to make sense, but really don't). Well, anyway, all of the cousins including myself kept getting chased by a GIANT PIG!! Boy was it scary.

I also had another dream several times that my brother fell off of a cliff, and I ran down the side and caught him! I giggle every time that I think of it. Not only is it an impossibility for obvious reasons, but he is 6'3" and 300 some pounds, lol!
        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

dreams

sometimes i have dreams about buying dog grooming equipment at a convenience store! One time i had a dream about buying an electric grooming table at a gas station! strange huh? now that would be a real convenience store! LOL

Comment

I dream about grooming ALL the time, I HATE when that happens cause it makes me feel like I hadn't left work all night LOL. I even had a dream that a co-worker accidentally cut my finger off while I was holding a dog for him. ACK!

Comment

Working...
            X