To the tune of Copacabana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the tune of Copacabana

Ok i know alot of us have to find ways to amuse ourselves to get through the tough days. My way is to change the lyrics to popular songs.
    Her's one of my fav's.

To the tune of Copacabana: ok put on your singing caps here we go:

His name was Freckles......He was a cocker.....he had too much curly hair all around his deriere. His name was Freckles.....Don't look at me....I might pee right on you........

Her name was Tiki...She was a coton....And she had long cottony hair, that always put me in despair.. her name was Tiki....Do not brush me...I do not like it........

His name was Billy.....He was Clyde's owner...He said Clyde will bite u don't u see...but a large tip you'll get from me.His name was Billy....Get out of here..5 bucks is not that big.........

Her name was Kayla....She was a maltese.......Her mom would hover over me, while I would groom her don't you see....She drove me crazy.....So here I am...Changing these lyrics....................HAPPY EASTER!

GUILTY! Except my song was something like this:

Deck the halls with boughs of MOLLY, fa la la lala, la la la la...

'Tis the season to be MOLLY, fa la la lala, la la la la...

I thought I was pretty clever, but Molly just sat there. HOW RUDE. Her owner was my college professor for Social Work, who also has a private practice---if he knew about this he'd probably want me in for an appointment with him, lol.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I do that ALL the time. Almost every song can be fit to the dog that is being groomed. I have one CD of Phil Spectres (songs of the 60's) and I change words all the time. (Many probably have no idea what I'm talking about, lol)

"There's no other, like my Dino, nooooo,noooo, nooo, noooo"
      or

"to know, know, know Juno, is to love, love, love Juno, and I do, yes I do"

and "There's a story, I want you to knowoww, bout my Gracie, how I love her so oh oh"

I could go on and on, but I'll spare you! (Luckily you can't hear me, lol)
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Very funny!! I too am guilty, but the lyrics go out of my head as quickly as they come in, never to be heard from again...thank goodness!!

I love the disco dog song!! :P
        Erin
        No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
          Very funny!! I too am guilty, but the lyrics go out of my head as quickly as they come in, never to be heard from again...thank goodness!!

I love the disco dog song!! :P
          I forget alot of the lyrics too. It just seems things pop into my head depending on what dog I am grooming. The others just look at me and shake their heads and laugh, but i keep myself amused!! They tell me I should make a cd.

Whatever gets you through your life.......it's alright.......it's alright

Comment

Working...
          X