• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The effects of deforestation

Thought this rather cute.
    Attached Files

That is really cute!

Wherever did you find that? It would be cute to have a copy on the wall in a shop or vets' office.

Comment

That is so funny. Baggins wouldn't wait in line, he would just pee on the dog in front of him.
      "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Thats really funny!!!!!

Comment

I second the "where DO you find these things", lol!

I note there is no Sibe in the line.

Could be any number of reasons for that...most of them with unhappy endings......
          Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

LOL @ Fast Ellie, Keyray & Bernie! I have a couple of Chihuahuas a couple of cats & a Cockapoo. They all drink out of the same water dish & all the dogs eat kibble out of the same dish. It's not something I have taught them but, for some reason they all form a line. At the water dish I may have 4-5 pets sitting one behind the other waiting their turn & at the food bowl I can easily have three dogs in line. The guy at the front of the line takes a mouthful of food, turns away from the bowl, plays with it (play bows, etc) while the next guy in line gets a mouthful, etc.
            Last edited by Smart-n-Pretty; 04-05-10, 11:17 PM.
            "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
            People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
              At the water dish I may have 4-5 pets sitting one behind the other waiting their turn & at the food bowl I can easily have three dogs in line.
              You HAVE to take a picture of that!!! I have to feed my dogs separately, it would be a brawl otherwise. They aren't quite so polite.
              "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

I can probably get the dogs, but, the cats run from the camera.
                "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                X