Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....

how do you clean YOUR grill?
    Attached Files
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Way to funny!

Comment

Ha Ha Ha! Crank that sucker up on HIGH for about 20 or so. You can also fill an outside trash can with hot water and some automatic dishwasher soap & let it sit all night. It will rinse clean with a hose in the AM.
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Hahaha,,, my dog is a great pot washer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
          You can also fill an outside trash can with hot water and some automatic dishwasher soap & let it sit all night. It will rinse clean with a hose in the AM.
          Bah. That's too much like work. Easier still, take the grill and put it in a big plastic garbage bag. Spray liberally with Easy Off oven cleaner (INSIDE the bag, no mess and no overspray that way), knot the bag, and let it work overnight. The next day, open the bag, dump the grill out, and throw the bag away. Hit that sucker with a hose and yer good to go.

That also works great for cleaning the pans underneath your stove burners, the filter screen on your stove vent thingy, or pretty much any kind of greasy, disgusting mess that will fit in a garbage bag. Drop em in the bag, spray with oven cleaner, knot, then in the morning dump the entire mess in the sink and give it a rinse. Comes out like new!

Credit goes to mom for that one. Thanks, Mom!
          Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
          George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Garbage bag with ammonia over night, same thing as oven cleaner but cheaper so long as the thing you are cleaning fits in a garbage bag.

Comment

Easier yet......let hubby do it!

Windy...that is just too funny.

My daughter happened to put a fry pan on the floor... her dogs licked it nice and clean. Guess she picked it up, put it on the counter to scrub later....her hubby came in and fried himself up a steak! My daughter never said a thing to him!
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyFluffer View Post
                Bah. That's too much like work. Easier still, take the grill and put it in a big plastic garbage bag. Spray liberally with Easy Off oven cleaner (INSIDE the bag, no mess and no overspray that way), knot the bag, and let it work overnight. The next day, open the bag, dump the grill out, and throw the bag away. Hit that sucker with a hose and yer good to go.

That also works great for cleaning the pans underneath your stove burners, the filter screen on your stove vent thingy, or pretty much any kind of greasy, disgusting mess that will fit in a garbage bag. Drop em in the bag, spray with oven cleaner, knot, then in the morning dump the entire mess in the sink and give it a rinse. Comes out like new!

Credit goes to mom for that one. Thanks, Mom!
                Works for me.
                "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

To bad my dog will only eat her meat raw!

Comment

OMG,,I don't REALLY clean it this way! I was totally kidding! Thanks for all of the cleaning ideas, though. Now,,but maybe my husband does it this way when my back is turned...
                    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

My question is - how dirty did the dog get? hehe more work is what I see!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        My daughter happened to put a fry pan on the floor... her dogs licked it nice and clean. Guess she picked it up, put it on the counter to scrub later....her hubby came in and fried himself up a steak! My daughter never said a thing to him!
                        That reminds me of the newlywed couple whose single friend came to dinner every night. They had originally invited him over, but every night was getting old. So one night, as dinner was ending, they put the dishes on the floor so the dog could lick them clean, then put them away in the cupboard, saying, "well, that's done." It worked . . . the pest never came back for dinner again. (and I'm sure after he left, they took the dishes out and washed them the right way . . . )

Comment

LOL that got out of hand LMAO At first sight I laughed and then of course thought that that wasn't good for the dog LOL Then I started reading the replies LOL
                          "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Working...
                          X