I am a dog groomer... therefore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a dog groomer... therefore...

I love my family, I REALLY love yoga, I can learn things from anyone, but hey, I'm still kinda depressed.

I don't know if I can say what website this is from, but it suggest groups for you based on what you put in the search bar. I thought this was kind of funny.
    Attached Files

Hmmmmmm........I do love yoga but as far as learning "things" from anyone..........that's a stretch for me!....lol......unless it's how to NOT groom a cat or how to NOT get rid of a bushel of beets. (I'm NOT naming any names in the interest of NOT wanting to embarrass an esteemed member of the board)
    SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
      Hmmmmmm........I do love yoga but as far as learning "things" from anyone..........that's a stretch for me!....lol......unless it's how to NOT groom a cat or how to NOT get rid of a bushel of beets. (I'm NOT naming any names in the interest of NOT wanting to embarrass an esteemed member of the board)
      I'm certain that the "a-STEAMED" member appreciates your subtlety in not specifically naming them by name, department of redundancy department.
      The Member you refer to, has undoubtedly spent HOURS "researching" the hidden dangers involved in everyday life...simply so that "they" can post educated and informed warnings to other Members under the guise of debacledramas.
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Therefore I think hair is fiber,most pet owners should go to training classes, not the dog just the owner.
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Working...
        X