the fixer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fixer

A woman client handed me her small mix breed which I noticed it looked like it went through a chopper. It had big chunks of hair missing. She asked if I could fix it cause she caught her six yr. old daughter in the corner with scissors and the dog quietly giving the dog her personal haircut. The poor dog is one of those that you could do anything to and he wouldn't flinch.

That's very scary

the poor dog could have gotten cut really bad,not to mention the 6 year playing with scissors,something wrong there,she could have cut herself or if she cut into the dog she might have gotten bite too,it sounds like a made up story and shes blaming her kid, I would hope so,she probably did it herself,and is embarrassed to say so. Sometime customers try to cut their own dogs hair to save money,but end up at the groomer in the end,I had that happen many of times.

Originally posted by shabug View Post
    A woman client handed me her small mix breed which I noticed it looked like it went through a chopper. It had big chunks of hair missing. She asked if I could fix it cause she caught her six yr. old daughter in the corner with scissors and the dog quietly giving the dog her personal haircut. The poor dog is one of those that you could do anything to and he wouldn't flinch.

Comment

Originally posted by shabug View Post
      Ha Ha. Maybe the little girl is a groomer-in-training. This story reminds me that at around 6 years of age I dug up a pair of cuticle scissors and tried to convince my 10 yr old sister to let me cut her hair. No luck with that, and with only a very thin-coated beagle mix in the house, I was left with only my own hair to cut. I trimmed my bangs down a 1/4 inch sticking straight out from my scalp. I had, of course, put the scissors away where I had found them, so I couldn't figure out why Mom was soooooo ticked off.
      "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
      X