A game of Snug-A-War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A game of Snug-A-War

Decided to go outside and let the girls build a snow man. My two boys decided to have a game of tug of war in the snow, I guess you could call it snug-a-war. Having your own mobile business is so nice at times. You just take off when the weather allows and just hang out with the kids and dogs.

Life is good.
    Attached Files

Awww! Your dogs and kids are super adorable! And that snow man is AWESOME! Your little ones are pros at snow man building

Comment

That snowman is perfect! Your pups look like they're having so much fun.

Comment

Key-yute!
        "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
        People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

After all my years of snowman making I couldn't come CLOSE to the perfection of the one your children built......very nice....and I think your dogs are adorable too!
          Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
          Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Making

lemonade out of lemons. Hmmmm, lemon snow cones anyone? Cute.
            Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Such Kind words. I had to give them a little help on the snowman stacking those big snow balls. Then I showed them how to pack and smooth them round, stand back and view them from all sides to make sure they are round. I had to help do the very top.

My wife bought a snow man kit a couple years back hoping one day we would get enough snow to use it. Its the coolest thing. I comes with all the buttons, for the body, eyes, mouth, a carrot for the nose, smoke pipe, hat and scarf. My wife is just the best.

My boys are at it all the time playing tug a war. I don't dare give them a stuffed toy, otherwise I spend all day picking up stuffing all over the house. I recently got them a Skinzee toy and they are the bomb. No stuffing and the darn thing actually has held up and that is saying a lot, because they have chewed tennis balls into little bitty pieces, and completely destroyed one of those hard toss toys. Even the reinforced stuffed tug bones don't have a snow balls chance at making it more than a day or two.

I just got a Kong camo wubby. I hope it lasts more then a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by celebpet View Post
                My wife is just the best.
                She makes pretty babies, too.
                "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

thank you. We are done with kids. Between her first marriage and ours, 5 is enough.

Comment

Working...
                  X