Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPS
    replied
    Thanks ! I really like it! I too will print it out and bring it in to work just to share it with my other groomers....
    As to tomorrow ( Christmas Eve day) I do book a few very special clients, always have, always will I think... very special clients who come in weekly anyhow, but request this special day... I only have 6 on the books so I should be able to get out by noon. That wil give me enough time to get home, shower, dress & pack everything up to take to my parents house...It is my families celebration day (we have always opened our gifts on Christmas eve, stocking were kept for Christmas morning)
    SO.. I will have a full whole day off on Christmas day... think Ill keep my robe on, slippers, lap quilt, hot cup of tea and a very good book!

YIPEE !!!

Leave a comment:

• Debbiedogs
    replied
    OMG - Funnnneeeeee!!

Love it - think I'll take it into the shop tomorrow. I am not working, but 2 other business owners decided to - it may make their day! (I had at least 5 more people wanting their dogs done today - "Too bad, so sad")

Leave a comment:

• RudyRoo
    replied
    Thats soooooo cute,, Today was supposed to be the start of my holiday,, but I don't know how to say no, have 2 appts in the am. Is wondering if the choc fudge & tomorrow nights dinner will cook it's self,,,lol

Leave a comment:

• Moonpiepoodlz
    replied
    Now it's the holiday season

Thank you for that!

Leave a comment:

• Poodleboy60
    started a topic Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to All

It's time for the annual reading of our favorite Christmas poem... Happy Holidays

‘Twas the night before Christmas and all thru the shop,
    not a groomer was standing not even to mop.
    The stockings were hung by the bathtub so fair, to tie up the latecomer clients with care. The puppies were nestled all snug in their crates, unaware of the groomers brimming with hate.

When out at the door there arose such a clatter the groomers all knew just what was the matter. Away to the window they dared not to dash, for there stood a client flashing some cash.

“OH groomer I see you, come out here real quick, I'll make it worth your time, yes, I'll tip! Do Fluffy, and Peter and Bogart and Flo! And Jimmy and George. Their hair sure did grow! I know you can do them; you do them so well. Time is a wasting; gee you all look like hell!! So can't you just sneak them into your shop? Do them up pretty with a bath and some glop?”

The groomers all looked at each other and cried, “These owners just don’t give up, we had tried!” Not once do they care that the groomers are busy, overworked, underfed, and just a little bit dizzy. Did they make an appointment well in advance? Oh no, not at all, they just took a chance. They hope that a groomer can do them maybe here maybe there.

By the night before Christmas they're all in a tizzy, because not a groomer cares their dogs hair is frizzy! The groomers don’t care; no they all want a nap. They just want to give that client a slap. “No we cannot do your sweet little dear”. Yet we know in our hearts that you do not hear. For Christmas is the time for wanting and giving. We groomers are tired just making a living.

This we all beg just to keep ourselves sane; next year, make a point of taking the blame. For not making a list and checking it twice and being the one who’s not naughty but nice. Call your dear friend, you know the crazy dog groomer, and make your holiday grooms just a little bit sooner.
Working...
X