Date with BARNEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date with BARNEY

Hey! I saw this original series on YouTube that is a [b]HOOT[/b]!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHyJH1yGKZY

After a busy week ([i]and it ain't over yet[/i]) we all could use a laugh!

that was cute, pretty scottie too!

Comment

I love the follow up Valentine's day video. I love the wheaton color.
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

soo cute and talented...

I love the Shootout at the Scottish Corral. All Their videos are so awesome.

I hope they get dates with the White House Scotties.

Comment

So cute

It really looks like the dog was talking. I had passed by this thread in my need to quick see the pertinent lines thinking Barney the kids icon. Then I saw Chuck started it and thought must be good.

I wonder, Chris Weatherwax listed for music, hmmm, the Weatherwaxes have been the Lassie trainers for ages, Father and Son, and of course other "stars" of Canine Variety with them. Coincidence? I'll bet not.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Oh, how cute is that?! I laughed when the dog was on the tread mill!

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by Arrooh View Post
              I wonder, Chris Weatherwax listed for music, hmmm, the Weatherwaxes have been the Lassie trainers for ages, Father and Son, and of course other "stars" of Canine Variety with them. Coincidence? I'll bet not.
              I wondered that too, Arrooh. As a child I read a book about dog training by Rudd Weatherwax, and I noticed that last name on the video right away. I'm going to see if I can find something on this.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Oh so Cute

I watched them all. Very cute!!! I could watch dog videos a long time. Notice, no tuffts on ears and different tail trims.

Comment

Looks like Chris just wrote the music for it, and is not the dog's trainer. Those are darling Scotties, however. Just darling.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

That was soooo cute. I loved him on the tread mill, he exercises more than me!! lol I'd probably fall off the darn thing, now that would be a funny video!!ROFL
                    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                    Diane

Comment

Working...
                    X