Speaking of spell check!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of spell check!

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs repsot it.

LOL tell me about it.... I am teaching my son to read/spell and he can read his own words just fine

Comment

Now that was perfect readin' to me!! Where is that spell check anyhow?
      Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Originally posted by Poodlefluff View Post
        repsot.
        I could read everything except this word!!! Second to last, I don't get it. Everything was going just fine until I came to that word. LOL
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

HA! empirical proof that dyslexia is an adaptive trait. Bad Spellers of the World-UNTIE!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            I could read everything except this word!!! Second to last, I don't get it. Everything was going just fine until I came to that word. LOL

repost

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              same here, i was doing fine until I got to that word. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                repost
                Thanks Terry.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Working...
                X