Hit the JACKPOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit the JACKPOT

Hey! I just got a call from a new client who says her dogs need grooming and DO I HAVE A DAY THAT I CAN DO THEM?!
    Attached Files

How Fun, I wish I had a client like that
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

Are you going to offer her a discount? That's going to be one big charge on her Visa - lol

Comment

Oh My Goodness!

Chuck that is awesome! It sounds like great fun! I am jealous! You get to play and make money! lol

Comment

Oh my god, are you for real? They really own 18 dogs?

Comment

What I'd like to know is how she got them to sit still for that picture??? They almost look liked stuffed animals strategically placed around the room. How funny!

Comment

OMG, how cute is that. And by the way I count 19, there is one under the chair lol. I have a hard enough time getting a picture of 1 dog let alone 19. Have fun. Way to go.

Scoop

Comment

Hehehe I saw this pict on the internet a while back and I assume (though I hate to assume anything..lol) that you are having a little fun w/us. Or am I wrong and you get to groom 18 Bishons? If I am wrong, make sure to eat your Wheaties!!
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

I love it !!!!!!!!!

Comment

that is awesome!! I thought seven poodles was a lot!!

Comment

Just a little humor!

Can't get anything past SheliaB. Scoop, I just looked again and there are 19. One's under the chair. This is like finding Waldo. Great fun.

Chuck

Comment

Yeah there was one under the sofa. This picture isnt real. It is doctored up. Its all the same dog. If you look real close at the dogs head and the lay of the hair around the eyes its the same on all the pics of the dog. Cant fool me.
                        Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Oh, my that's alot of dogs period!!!! I have a guy who has 10 toy poodles, but 19 is alot of DOGS!!!!

Comment

That would make for a fun fun day! Too darn cute...wouldn't it be nice if we were all that lucky..."oh I have 19 dogs could you get them all in today"? I'm game!!

Great gag Chuck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Plexi View Post
                              Oh, my that's alot of dogs period!!!! I have a guy who has 10 toy poodles, but 19 is alot of DOGS!!!!
                              We have a family with eight cocker spaniels...can you imagine grooming 19 cocker spaniels? eek!
                              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X