Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Ye Who Groom Kitties, I need a little help here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Tat! somehow i too missed this thread!!! UNTIL NOW! LOL! well hubby learned a lesson when bathing a kitty with nails...do not join kitty in tub, and decide to bathe her whilst taking a shower! i tried to help HONESTLY! when i heard a very bad swear word come out of his mouth i thought she had gotten him in the ya know...privvy parts....but no he just backed up into the faucet and still has a nice scar on his lower back to prove that he did wash her! her first and only bath!!!
    so....be verrrrrry careful!
    Hound

Comment

• kitty bath

hello I bath a lot of cats in my shop.. I have found that my favorite shampoo combo is almond crisp from NS and Nova Pearls.. If they are really dirty or have stud tail or are just greasy in general then the almond crisp X 2 and Nova Pearls last to add moisture without the greasiness a lot of shampoos don't get the greasy or they leave them so dry that they have dandruff and itchy . Also I don't use any type of spray nozzle on dogs or cats. They should be fine with the hv if you take the nozzle off and use only one speed at first then work your way up..oh and as every one else said clip their nails before putting them in the tub.. Also if they have thick coats it would be a good idea to comb them out first.

Comment

• BUMP for my friends on the Poodle list

Comment

• snicker snicker

BAHAHAHA! Ooohh, Bernie's gonna getcha!

Love it! Best Thread Ever!!!!

Comment

• epic!

just epic!

Comment

• She'll have to find me first

Comment

• wow!!! LOL now its 2011 and its revived again hehehe! i love this thread! heyyyyyyy what happend to the HV dryer and shedding tool thread? someone needs to bring that one back as well LOL.
                as far as bathing kittys goes....none of mine have been bathed since hubby bathed cali in tub. after that....he tried bringing her in and she slashed teh shower curtain LOL. and then she refused to be in the bathroom with the shower running she would scream her lil head off poor thing. traumitized for 3 months! now shes better but still....no more baths in shower! do dry foaming bath stuff!
                lol
                Hound

Comment

• I see dead people o..O
                  The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸ ><((((؛>¸.
                  ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (؛>

Comment

• lol yes and im probably one of em!
                    hehe
                    Hound

Comment

• OMG this is so Hilarious!!!

I started reading this late last night...feel asleep around post 100, dreamed about it and woke up laughing about it!! One of the funniest thing I have ever read!!!

Comment

• I agree that you should write a book, Bernie!!!

Comment

• This is hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                          X