Relief for pooting pooches? - WEIRD NEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relief for pooting pooches? - WEIRD NEWS

Here's some WEIRD and wild news that might have some IMPACT on our industry! Have you ever had a flatulent French Bulldog, a gassy Golden or maybe a pooting Poodle? Check this out! I hope they will make them for dogs!

Press of Atlantic City - January 2007
    New undies help you quit fartin' around

A manufacturer has invented underpants designed to hide the smell of bad gas. No, this is not a joke from “Saturday Night Live.”
    Under-Tec has created unisex Under-Ease “gas eaters” — underpants with a built-in, multilayered, replaceable filter made of felt, charcoal and wool.

“This is a serious product that serves a purpose,” said Under-Tec president Buck Weimer. The company's Web site boats more then 10,000 satisfied customers.

The gas eaters can be worn anywhere, though the company suggests that, for maximum comfort, they be worn over a pair of cotton underwear.

To maintain the air-tightness, elastic is sewn into the material around the waist and both legs. The pants are machine washable and the filters last several weeks to several months, depending on the frequency of use and laundering.

The pants are available at www.under-tec.com in a range of sizes. They sell for $19.99 with a replaceable filter.

Oh brother! All they need to do is poke a hole in them for the tail and VOILA... nifty canine knickers!

Comment

Im not sure who i should buy these for first, cause after some spicy toca beef both my boyfriend and Taffy (my insane cat) could use them!

p.s. Yes, Taffy loves anything spicy...

Comment

Too Funny

I'm gonna order mine tonight ROFL.

Comment

Well, in this business we can blame the dog for the gas relief smell.
          OOOOooo dog what did you do!!???
          In a matter of fact I use the same balme in the house, as dog is sitting with me most of the time.....OOOOooo dog what did you do!!??
          Saved $19.99!!!!!

Comment

Oh gosh, doesn't that beat all get out!

If you do use it for a pooch, don't leave it on outside! (Our neighbor had a pooch they left pants on outside, and the poor thing pooped in them and kept straining cuz it felt like it was stuck to her..I'm sure.... I think she was in heat or something.. but how mean!).

Comment

I'm buying some for my boyfriend ASAP!!

Comment

Gross!

That's one thing I can say about my dog. He has NEVER had gas...at least not any that I could detect. My husband would know if he did, too, because my husband could be used as a cadaver dog his sniffer works so well.

LOL

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Relief for pooting pooches

My dog doesn't pass gas but the other day as I was in the kitchen my dog walked by and I heard a whishey toot twice and she turn around and looked at her rear and looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face.
                  Once in a great while I will hear a dog fart while grooming.But doggie gas is usually quiet.

Comment

In my experience, it seems, that when dogs pass gas, they wonder "what the heck was that and did it come from MY butt?" but when cats do it and esp. when you can hear it they are more like "yep, thats alllll mine, deal".

Maybe its just my Taffy, who knows?

Comment

There was a show on TV called american inventor (kinda like american idol) and that was one of the ideas that the judges bashed. They said the embarssement comes from the usual sound of the toot, not so much the smell and that no one would get them. I just hope this is the same guy that was on the show because if not, I think that's where they got the idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Plexi View Post
                        My dog doesn't pass gas but the other day as I was in the kitchen my dog walked by and I heard a whishey toot twice and she turn around and looked at her rear and looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face.
                        Once in a great while I will hear a dog fart while grooming.But doggie gas is usually quiet.
                        I've seen that same look on my Min Pins face. LOL
                        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                        Diane

Comment

Cartoon

in the funny papers just this week showed two hound dogs, on whisking a bad smell away and the other pointing at the man reading the paper indicating the man did it. Took me a minute or two to figure it out, then I got the joke. We blame the dog, the dog was blaming the Man.

Sounds like a feasible product. Especially elderly people could use them. Now as someone pointed out the other difficulty, perhaps they would muffle sound too.
                          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
                          X