yOU KNOW you are a groomer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yOU KNOW you are a groomer.

You KNOW you are a groomer when you spray dog cologne on self to go into Bank to deposit chercks..Or any store after grooming day is done. Find little tufts of fur in fresh towels. Can't get it out..use it anyway.Don't mind dog pee or poop or vomit...but can't stand to be around old peoples home or sick le.People. Kiss doggies even on yeah mouth. good teeth ones only. Don't like hand shakes..claming hands yuck.

A few weeks ago I went to Taco Bell to pick up lunch. Reached in one pocket to get the money to pay for an order and a big ole clump of dog hair fell out on the counter.

Lisa

Comment

That is so true. I spray myself if I have to go anywhere when I am done grooming. So's I don't smell like a doggie. lol
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
        That is so true. I spray myself if I have to go anywhere when I am done grooming. So's I don't smell like a doggie. lol
        me too and I always have dog hair someplace
        "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
        Nancy

Comment

I do that too, with the cologne, then people comment on how good I smell. LOL )

Comment

I would rather smell a dog over some humans anyday.
            Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

When you catch yourself writing Cookie Harrison,Bongo Jones,Eagle Murphy in your appointment instead of the owner's name....

Comment

When you're watching a movie with a dog in it and you critique it's haircut.

Comment

Funny, my quotes are still around...glad about that...lost all 232 post points nYou know you are a groomer when prize for me except the booby prize.Everytime..movie or on the street.I want to fix them.I am not impressed w/ Oprahs groomer for Sophie. With all her money that dog should be perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by lvdobes View Post
                    A few weeks ago I went to Taco Bell to pick up lunch. Reached in one pocket to get the money to pay for an order and a big ole clump of dog hair fell out on the counter.

Lisa
                    Same here with the hair in my pocket. My money is also usually soggy.

You also know you're a groomer when you don't bat an eyelash at the idea of picking up a turd with your bare hand if a towel or bag don't happen to handy.

LOL, ok, this is sad - for Christmas I planned on getting my coworkers breed specific calendars, but I had a hard time buying most of them because I spent forever looking at the pictures and being dissatisfied with the grooms in them. :-P

Comment

...when you pick the hair (or not) from your coffee and drink it...when you cough up hair on a regular basis...when you have in depth conversasions with your dog...or anyone's dog!

Comment

It would probably be costly, but with computer and printer, maybe you could create your next calander from your own client photos and give to fav clients and coworkers. you have 11 mos to get all mos in.

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
                          I am not impressed w/ Oprahs groomer for Sophie. With all her money that dog should be perfect!
                          I thought the same thing when I first saw Oprah's Cockers, and I've read similar comments from other groomers before. But, I've since learned that her Cockers are groomed by Billy Rafferty of Chicago who is an award winning groomer, seminar speaker, and Certified Master Groomer. He knows how to groom Cockers correctly, but that's not what Oprah wants so the style of haircut done is per her request.
                          Sheri

Comment

I do the same thing with the spray, lol. I also get in trouble from the DH for going out in my grooming attire, lol. I'm always like I don't care, I'm not trying to impress anyone lol.

Comment

I love when I used to groom a Samoyed and would get lunch after her and stop to get something and the guy behind the counter would ask me if I had a fight with an animal??? LOLOLOL I had tufts of her hair stuck in my pony tail....LOLOL

Comment

Working...
                              X