hubby's idea of a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hubby's idea of a joke

My husband decided it would be funny to email all of our relatives a pic of our new chinese crested puppy. Most of our family had never even seen one before well this is the pic he emailed them. We were getting phone calls like Is that really your dog? Well he is uh "interesting", "uh very unique" he is so strange. It took them a while to see he was pulling their leg. Then he put the pic up as a screen saver it was so ugly!
    Attached Files

YIKES!

That is a very scary picture!!

Comment

EWWWW!!!!

Please tell me that photo is digitally enhanced. A face only a mamma could love. ROFL . That is a good one though.

Comment

OMG, that is the scariest looking dog I've seen in a long time!! I'm sure your family was relieved to know it really wasn't yours. Funny! If your family is anything like mine, I'm sure they were thinking - gosh I hope she doesn't bring that to the next family get-together.

Comment

Sounds like something my hubby would do LOL

Comment

Your husband is hillarious. That dog is scary though! lol

Comment

Eww..I've seen pics of this dog before. It won the ugliest pet contest for a few years in a row somewhere (gee..cant imagine why lol). I also read the dog was really old and had recently died. Reminds me of that Gremlin "Spike".

Comment

Wow, can you say scary! LOL ) But some one has to love him.
                Glad its not me
                Sounds like something my hubby would do too.

Comment

ROFL. I almost fell off my chair. Could you imagine that thing licking your face to wake you up. I would **** my pants every morning.
                  If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Good gawd!! What a scary looking dog! Shouldnt something that scary looking be guarding a gate to the underworld somewhere?!?!
                    Tammy

Comment

SO conflicted......

My official stance is that ALL Cresteds are wonderful.

A few thoughts in this little dog's defense:

1. Sunblock early-on would have been a VERY good thing
                      2. Perhaps his "mom" couldn't afford the doggy orthodontist
                      3. Or shades to prevent the cataracts
                      4. NOBODY looks good naked when you're old

Okay, who am I kidding....that poor creature is just pathetic.

I'm a powderpuff girl, myself.

Jodie

Comment

I've seen this pic before on a different website. Poor thing, he probably had no idea how ugly he was. I was shocked to find out it was a real dog, I kept inspecting the pic looking for seams or screws or glue or something! Guess he passed away recently though, bless his little soul.

Comment

Is that truly a pup?

Comment

Originally posted by DAPER DAWG View Post
                            Please tell me that photo is digitally enhanced. A face only a mamma could love.
                            Oh my gosh, the poor thing. I have a friend that just got a hairless and he is so cute you just want to pick him up and snuggle him
                            "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                            Nancy

Comment

What isit they sa? Love me-Love My dog......

Comment

Working...
                              X