Keyray's Track Record 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyray's Track Record 2010

So I have been participating in a local group trying to loose weight, but they are only going 12 weeks. So I might as well try to keep up here.

Beginning of January I was back up to 220 pounds. I started Atkins and I am down 14 pounds. Last week I started aerobics, but then I got sick.

My goal is to get healthy. I don't have a set amount I want to loose. I want to be able to start riding my bike again and be able to hike this summer.
    "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Good luck.........just keep thinking positive thoughts and you can do it. Think of how good it will feel to be able to do those things again, hiking, biking and SHOPPING yeah.
    I just started weight watchers again. I really want to be able to bike with my kids this summer in Cape Cod.
    Actually, I really just want it to be summer at this point! More snow coming tonight, ugh.

Comment

Down another pound

I am down another pound for a total of 15 pounds.

I LOVE Cape Cod. It is so beautiful. I was there for a couple weeks when I was 18, I really would like to go back some day.

Comment

Lost another pound, so I am down 16 pounds. Did eat a piece or really good chocolate, but I limited myself to just one though.

Comment

So I plateaued for a week. So I decided to try out hCG. I started it 7 days ago. For the first three days you do the injection without starting the diet. The third day I had a blow out and ate looks of chocolate and had Chinese food. I gained two pounds that day. The next day I started the 500 calorie diet. It was very hard, but not as hard as I thought. By the next morning I had lost the 2 pounds and another.

This is day seven and I'm down a total of 20 pounds. I'm very excited. Eating only 500 calories is really hard but I feel strong and healthy. So physically I don't feel like I am only eating 500 calories.

Comment

I finished with the hCG. I got Bronchitis, so I really didn't focus on eating the way the diet prescribes. In all I lost 8 pounds during the 23 days. Now I am back on Atkins. I have a goal of walking the dogs 5 days a week.

I am at 194, so in all I am down a total of 26 pounds. I get a lot of compliments but I still can't see it. I bagged up my size 18 clothes and I giving them to Utah's equivalent of Goodwill.

I am going on a cruise in the middle of May so my short term goal is to be down in the 180's by then. I have another round of hCG ordered and this time I am going to stick to the diet and keep up with the walking.

Comment

Keep at it, I to was 224 at the beginig of the year and am about 198 now, I have done the atkins but it all seemed to come back the minute I fell off the wagon! Not to mention the fact that if you tell me I cant have something and that all I can think about! I walk with a friend 3-4 times a week which keeps us both acountable. I feel alot better, I am 6ft tall so I get away with alot in how I look, everyone tells me I dont need to loose weight but it is still 200 lbs on my knees ankles ect! I am allways amazed when I pick up a 25 lb bag of dog food and realize I was carrying around that much weight around everyday! No wonder I am so tired! I quit the pepsi, still cheat every now and then,I cut way back on the chocolate but come on Im human! I did get some pills from a friend that have really helped, they only have 3 ingrediants and are all natural but they really help with the cravings, and my appetite. I will happily encourage you in any way I can but try and find a walking buddy because it really helps to get you going plus we use it as our bitch sessions (shes a hairdresser) Good luck!

Comment

keep up the good work

Keep up the good work Keyray!
                Remember your dogs are the best work out partners you have! Every dog I know is always ready for a walk. Plus it is always fun to hang out with your dogs, especially after a hard days work. Lastly follow the rules of a dog: eat, sleep, play. Meaning eat healthy, get enough rest and have fun playing and being outdoors.
                It's a life style change, not a short term diet.
                Lalita

Comment

Originally posted by lalita View Post
                  Remember your dogs are the best work out partners you have! Every dog I know is always ready for a walk.
                  Isn't that the truth! I don't feel guilty if I skip my own personal workout, but I feel like a bad doggie mom if I skip their walk. Saying that, though, I skipped it today. The wind was blowing up a storm and it's blowing dust around so bad I actually thought it was foggy.

Thank you for everyone's encouragement. I really am pleased with what I've acheived so far, but I can't get complacent. Next year I want to be the one saying I've lost 80 pounds.

Comment

A friend of mine did weight watchers and lost 85lbs, every 10 pounds I would pull out my backpacking pack and load it up and send her round the block. She said it was her best motivation. My sister is on it now and nearing -20lbs and still has another 80 to go and I am doing the same for her. I lost 30 through being a "mom" to two raccoons, 4 skunks, and 3 robins all at the same time (not a recommended weight loss program by the way) and I am still shocked when I carry that kind of weight around. It keeps me skinny! Maybe once you finish you should carry your dogs round the block!

Comment

Originally posted by sarahliz View Post
                      Maybe once you finish you should carry your dogs round the block!
                      So far I have lost a Nikko and I Pippin. But Nikko is heavy enough to carry around.

And what I want to loose is Nikko, Pippin, Dottie, Baggins and Rosie. Maybe toss in a couple of cats too.

Comment

Probably a bad idea to shove them all in a backpack together....

Comment

I just poked my head in here,....Key, that's GREAT!!! It's hard to lose during the Winter, it's hard to lose when you get sick, it's hard to get back on the wagon when you get tossed off, it's hard to lose when you love chocolate, it's just HARD!!!!! Good job Gal!

Fat is like a weird growing alien...trying to take over the body. Don't let it win the war! Kill the fat! When you see chocolatefat sitting on a table...take your fist or an encyclopedia and SMASH it flat. When you see Chinese Foodfat...pour lighter fluid on it and light the sucker UP! When you see chipfats...crush them into a bazillion pieces and throw the pieces to the pigeons (they're already fat...so what's another 6 ounces to them?).

Keep up the good work! I really am impressed. I hope my pep talk helps. It sure worked up my appetite...I think I'll go have a salad right now!

[how comes there's no "d" in pigeons?..I mean "ridge", "smidge", "fridge", ....English is a weird language.)
                          Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
                            [how comes there's no "d" in pigeons?..I mean "ridge", "smidge", "fridge", ....English is a weird language.)
                            I think as of this minute we should spell it pidgeon.

Comment

Originally posted by keyray View Post
                              I think as of this minute we should spell it pidgeon.
                              Done. All I needed was 1 other person in the universe to concur. Thank you.
                              Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Working...
                              X