Okay...Round 2 for Moonpie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay...Round 2 for Moonpie

Well, let's hope I can actually stick with it this year.

Hannah and I will be moving into our new home by the end of the month so we'll be able to go for daily walks with both dogs and I turn 44 in March and so I'd like to start living a little healthier.

My goal for this year is to lose 50 lbs. Hannah will be my inspiration and my help
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Good luck to you, MoonPie! I am back in it this year, too---32 lbs. down and 50 to go...yikes!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

You too Windy!

I've lost a few pounds in the last few months but have quite a few to go....
      ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~

Comment

We're starting up tomorrow. We've got all the cleanse and supplements lined up and the holiday cookies cleaned out of the cubbards. We're also going to try out the Wii exercise programs. Good luck to everybody!

Comment

I got the Wii just for that purpose.

Comment

Okay....It's been MANY, MANY months but here's the update!

I have lost 43 lbs; 20 of which has been since the end of June when I moved 125 miles away from my comfort area. If I can lose another 17 lbs before the end of the year I will be at my lowest weight in 16 years!!

I have many more pounds to go BUT I'm getting there.
            ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~

Comment

Ohmygosh! YAY you!!! Way to go!
              Now,,change your member name pretty please, Moonpie, as I am having a carb craving, it is making me hungry! Mmmmm Moonpies.....
              Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
              www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I'm so proud of you. To have gone through so many changes in the last year and still manage to lose so much weight is an amazing accomplishment.
                don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

an additional thought....Its amazing when you get rid of the negative baggage in your life how much you'll accomplish just from being in a more positive state of mind. It sure has worked for me.
                  don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Originally posted by furrybestjob View Post
                    an additional thought....Its amazing when you get rid of the negative baggage in your life how much you'll accomplish just from being in a more positive state of mind. It sure has worked for me.
                    Furry...Hannah and I were talking earlier and I told her that I WOULD NEVER move back to where we moved from for the simple reason of it being too many memories that aren't good. I'm the happiest I've been in a long time and am EXTREMELY proud of myself for what I've accomplished so far.
                    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~

Comment

Working...
                    X