Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add-On Services

What extra services do you offer?

I offer a flea & tick bath, nails only trimmed, re-moisturizing treatment, shed-less, skunk bath & hot oil treatments. I did do Spa treatments but they didn't go over well, so I may try to revise that and try again.

Comment

Same as above, also massage, and spa packages. Mine have been well recieved so far. Oh and also dental/oral cleansing.
      Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

I offer de-shed treatment, aroma therapy, extra long hydro massage, hand stripping, tooth brushing, nail polish,

Comment

Tatoos/colour effects
          Pet Portrats
          Deshed

Comment

I offer boutique touches for add-ons... bows, polish, pedicures, etc. as well as the usual nail trim only, deskunking, flea funerals.

I do not charge extra for deshedding and do not offer dematting or tooth brushing services.

Comment

I offer an aroma-rinse.

Comment

Oh, and Pet-I-CURES: which includes paw/pad moisturizing and nail polish.

Comment

i may be the odd one out, i do not have add-on services as i have seen some shops that quote one price and then by the time the dog is groomed the price is sometimes 20.00 more. i just don't like the ala carte method. i try to make prices high enough so i can get what i'm worth.LOL. i do charge $5.00 for a capstar if needed. i also use the "spa line" but all my dogs get a spa treatment BUT i also raised ALL prices to cover this service and they LOVE the spa treatment (facial,paw therapy,conditioner,shampoos)

Comment

In the shop where I work we have no add on services. Instead, we are the highest grooming salon but part of our allure is "we do what your pet needs", including brush teeth, facials, anals, special shampoo.

Comment

Doing everything that needs to be done is one of my unique selling points, also. I hated having to sell everything individually, quoting one price and then having the owner walk out with sticker shock because (s)he wanted her dog to be deshed, etc.

Comment

I prefer to keep my prices all-inclusive. I'll paint nails, brush teeth ( they bring toothbrush though), give them bows or bandanas at no additional charge. If they need conditioner or flea shampoo, same deal. If a client has a styling request that's very time consuming, or there's a ton of undercoat to get out, then the price goes up because the time factor. I only offer nail trims as a separate service.

Comment

Same with me

Don't do add ons, do the very best for each. I would charge for flea treatment if a dog that had fleas.

I hated working at a chain and they expected a percentage of add on packages sold. I always thought, gee I'd rather always bathe dogs with the best shampoo etc. I actually would sneek better shampoos on some dogs, couldn't stand to feel the dog came out mediocre.
                          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

In our grooming price nails, ears, bath and haircut are all included. If someone just wants nails done or ears cleaned we will do that for a small fee but otherwise a groom includes all of the above in our price!!

Comment

I quote an all inclusive price also. I card all my cocker, shnauzers, etc. I give each furbaby a full body massage while they are all bubbly. I love to feel the tension disappear from their muscles.
                              I take them back to their house looking good and feeling great.
                              I charge the most but I trully do the best work for them that I know how to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X