Aromatherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aromatherapy

How many of you use aromatherpay with grooming? What do you do?

I use blueberry facials
    I use Lavender shampoo for hyper pets.
    Rosemary mint with my bathing beauty for older pets.

Whatelse?

I would love to try the blueberry facials. Where do you get it? Is this included in your price or is it an add on service?

Comment

BBird has alot of info on this...I use a diffuser in the van with a calm pet aroma. Seems to work, none of the pets flip out. And I stay pretty stress free too.
      Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

I have the blueberry facial from SPA...Lavish your Pet
        www.spalavishyourpet.com
        Great stuff
        Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

I use aromatherapy WHILE I groom, but do not use it on the dogs.

Comment

Pawsitively Purrfect,

I tried that website and it says it is under construction. Is there another one I can try or a phone number??

Thank you

Comment

Besides the standard shampoos that I use I also use the Davis line of aromatherapy shampoos. I just love the Kava Kava, the Chamamille Hush and the Lavendar. I just bought the apricot but haven't used it yet. I use the matching colognes on almost all the dogs and people always comment on how wonderful they smell. I don't know if aromatherapy does anything for the dogs but it is good for me!
              don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I have tried three different including the one paws mentioned and I like SOuth Barks the best.

Comment

www.southbark.com/home.htm

This is where I buy it from. My reasons are: They have stronger percent of Blueberry extract which is great for anti-oxidization (brown stains around eyes and mouth) and It is tear free!!!!!

Comment

Furry, where are you buying Davis's shampoos? I was going to buy a couple of their shampoos while down at the Hershey expo but forgot to go back to their booth.

Comment

I love Natural Groomer Crysanthimum shampoo, and Tea Tree shampoo and Lulu Jane has a Jasmine, and I just bought their Bahamian Rhapsody for the scent alone is soothing. They have matching cologene too. But I am curious about the Ikaria products -does the scent last?

Comment

I buy them off their website davismfg.com
                        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I get aromatherapy for ppl, the smells that we like, calming effect..Im sure the people like it, but I would think a dog would hate it, I mean don't they hate perfume smells? I think if they make an aromatherapy for dogs it should smell like dead animal or cow droppings.

Comment

Phew!

Originally posted by Kim in SD View Post
                            I get aromatherapy for ppl, the smells that we like, calming effect..Im sure the people like it, but I would think a dog would hate it, I mean don't they hate perfume smells? I think if they make an aromatherapy for dogs it should smell like dead animal or cow droppings.
                            Kim, you made me laugh! You're probably right, but who would want to use it? NOT ME!

Comment

I had a dog that loved to roll on stinky stuff. His favorites were dead fish and human poo. He'd find the poo at this city park where a lot of immigrants would picnic and then poo in the woods. It was worse right after a bath, like he was trying to get that shampoo smell off. Finally I figued out that he didn't mind Murphy's Oil Soap. If I bathed him in that, he wouldn't roll in stuff.

I don't know why dogs roll in stuff, maybe it's like hunters putting on camoflauge.

Comment

Working...
                              X