Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Newfs
    replied
    Ginny - I wasn't impressed with the Laube nail grinder at all. Stick with a dremel for grinding.

Looking forward to feedback on this clipper though.

Leave a comment:

• Arrooh
    replied
    Thank

woof x 2. We'll be waiting.

Leave a comment:

• Woof_x_2
    replied
    Okay, I'll be the ginea pig. I'm ordering it right now. Should be here by Thurs. or sooner. Then I'll report back on how good or bad it is.

Leave a comment:

• ginnybaci
    replied
    I was kinda interested in that Laube Nail Grinders - has anyone tried that?

Leave a comment:

• AnimalLover
    replied
    QuickFinder is here!

I haven't tried it but it's on the market now.

http://www.amazon.com/QuickFinder%C2.../dp/B000OZREE6

Leave a comment:

• rapuzzled
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruggins View Post
    If this thing is anything like my wall stud finder, it will still be a **** shoot where the quick is....
    so true! lol

Leave a comment:

• Ruggins
    replied
    If this thing is anything like my wall stud finder, it will still be a **** shoot where the quick is....

Leave a comment:

• Arrooh
    replied
    I can't wait

for you all to try it before I buy it, lol. I would love it if it worked and wouldn't even be concerned about cost if it really was a great advantage. I do hate wasting money, so groomers dancing prancing at the starter gate will buy it, report and then away we go, either away to buy it, or away from the product.

Leave a comment:

• Dawn125
    replied
    I bet if this works well they will come out with the other style of clipper as well. I am not a fan of the guillotine style nail trimmers either.

Leave a comment:

• Pawshpooch
    replied
    BUMP

So has anyone tried this yet? If so does it work?

Leave a comment:

• Gracy Rose
    Guest replied
    Wow, technology is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• pamperedpups
    replied
    Grinch- I never used to like the guillotine style nail trimmers before either... until I found myself with nothing else to work with! I got used to it, then I grew to like them and now it's nice to be able to use either. That said, I like the idea behind this new product and will probably order when it becomes available.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Plexi -

I found a picture at this site http://www.petgadgets.com/product_de...&content_id=15

tho it does not really go into much detail about how it works or anything, it does have a pretty big picture of them.

Hmm- I would like to try them.

Leave a comment:

• Plexi
    replied
    Originally posted by Grinch View Post
    Looks a little cumbersome, I don't really like the gilutene style clippers either but it would be neat to try on a dog that would hold still long enough
    You got to see them? Where did you see them at??

Leave a comment:

• Grinch
    replied
    Looks a little cumbersome, I don't really like the gilutene style clippers either but it would be neat to try on a dog that would hold still long enough

Leave a comment:

Working...
X