Quickfinder Nail clipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickfinder Nail clipper

It's almost here, a nail clipper that can detect the presence of blodd vessels in the toe nails!!! Quickfinder nail clipper is made by MiracleCorp and will be on the market very soon!
    They have a red light ( don't trim) yellow light
    ( your close,caution) and the green light ( go for it) too cool. This is what I need and have always wanted on my Christmas list.

very cool, I want one There are just to mant things that I need to save money for
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

WOW

I bet I can't afford it! LOL

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

That sounds wild. I wonder how it does that through black nails. If its a big and combersome type of device im not sure i would use it. Does anyone have a site i could look at it?
        Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Wow, that would be really cool. I wonder if it really works. I'd be willing to try it! Sounds like it could make my life easier!

Comment

Do you have any Idea how much this items going to cost? It really sounds cool, I would love to be able to look into it.

Mary

Comment

How does that work???

Comment

Wow if they can make something like this main stream and cheap enough, I'm sure there will be people who can finally do their own dogs nails, instead of letting them get waaaaaaaaaaaay too long before coming to us.

Comment

I do believe it has some kind of a heat detector in it to tell where the blood quick is at in the nail. Even in the very thick black nails...OOOOoooo
                  I read about this in the The Whole Dog Journal, January issue. They are the makers of Miracle Coat products, so it will be in our supply catalogs soon.

Comment

OOOOOH! I want that! Hope it's not too pricey.
                    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

That sounds so awesome! I want one too. Hopefully it's not to expensive.

Comment

Just great. Next they'll be making robotic groomers and we'll all be out of jobs! LOL

Comment

Wow!

Wow! Do you know when it is supposed to become available? That would be helpful for those clients that think that you didn't clip the dogs nails! You could even show them that the nails are as short as safely possible!

Comment

I want one too

They should only be available to groomers and vets of course. Now we will have to charge extra to trim the nails just to pay for the thing. It is probably $100. I love modern technology.
                            If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

what is the whole dog journal ?

Comment

Working...
                              X