hydrosurge shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydrosurge shampoo

We are looking to lease the hydrosurge on their shampoo program, does anyone use it and do you like it. Would you recommend spa lavish instead?

you will have so much shampoo left over and get over stocked. Thats what happened to me. If I had to do over, just buy the master bathing system, the 4 bottle one. same thing and I think its easier to use because it has a dilution setting on it, with the hydro surge it just has a dialer and you have to guess at it. With the master all you have to do is buy your shampoo's when you need them...no obligation!!

Comment

I had them in both salons... my shampoo tripled. Not to mention, if you have a sudden run on whitening shampoo and order some during the month to tied you over it WILL NOT count towards your four a month. YOU CANNOT use any other shampoo through it (violation of contract).

When I returned it, they did share with me that most people do find an increase in shampoo expense but NOT 3x, I must have been using it to strong. BUT using it turned way down did NOT clean the dogs NOR left them smelling fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
        you will have so much shampoo left over and get over stocked. Thats what happened to me. If I had to do over, just buy the master bathing system, the 4 bottle one. same thing and I think its easier to use because it has a dilution setting on it, with the hydro surge it just has a dialer and you have to guess at it. With the master all you have to do is buy your shampoo's when you need them...no obligation!!
        Is the spray as powerful with the master as they hydrosurge? Is the master a recirculating system?
        Thanks for the feedback guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
          I had them in both salons... my shampoo tripled. Not to mention, if you have a sudden run on whitening shampoo and order some during the month to tied you over it WILL NOT count towards your four a month. YOU CANNOT use any other shampoo through it (violation of contract).

When I returned it, they did share with me that most people do find an increase in shampoo expense but NOT 3x, I must have been using it to strong. BUT using it turned way down did NOT clean the dogs NOR left them smelling fresh.

What system are you using now?

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
            Hey hairdevil, I just read in another section saying that you liked your hydrosurge. Is it just the amount of shampoo you have left over or is it the hydrosurge itself that is not pleasing? The reason I ask is because of your above comment I have been looking at buying the bathmaster instead, however does it give the same medical benefit as the hydrosurge or is it that statement from hydrosurge just a marketing gimmick?

on another note is the hydrosurge shampoo good? I just need to put a stake in this decision since the plumber will need to know what to do soon.

Thanks

Comment

I like the system..not having to mix shampoos by hand and all that..so easy now! but, for the money I would go with the bath master. yes, it works the same...massage like bath...blah blah blah...same thing. The shampoos are good with hydrosurge, but I've switched over to the spa lavish. being that the hydro surge doesnt have the dilution on the box like the master, I've yet to figure out how much to turn the dial and how to mix it so it will pump through it. sometimes the shampoo is too thick to pump and you have to mix it down...Ihave the other type also, in the tub unit. Its more powerful for sure, but most of my business is smaller dogs anyway and it doesn't matter. hope this helps. you can pm if you have any questions!! let me know what you decide!

Comment

Working...
              X