hommade recirc. system question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hommade recirc. system question

So I'm looking into making a recirc. system. What brand pump and what strength do you recommend, what type of hose and nozzle?

I can't give advice on what pump (sorry, I bought mine:-) But, I can tell you that Hanvey will sell you the hose and nozzle if you make your own. I know another groomer who did this.

Comment

I recommend the little giant pump, it looks just like the bathing beauty but it is blue.
      Attached Files

Comment

Where can you purchase that pump?? It looks much more stable (less likely to tip) than the one I have....

The Air Switch is also critical....
        http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=4030 It allows you to safely turn the pump on and off.

I have a 1/6 HP pump from Lowes, and I used a 6-foot hose extender and a shower-style nozzle. It works great.
        Last edited by k9stylist1968; 04-28-07, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RevWind View Post
          So I'm looking into making a recirc. system. What brand pump and what strength do you recommend, what type of hose and nozzle?
          Also luxury spa sells the hose and nozzle, they sell every part you may need.
          luxury-spa.biz
          Kensey

Comment

FYI

Luxury Spa is selling their bathing system at a reduced price in the month of April. I just got one on ebay for even less than the sale price, but I did look at the web site and saw that offer for April. So far I really like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
              Luxury Spa is selling their bathing system at a reduced price in the month of April. I just got one on ebay for even less than the sale price, but I did look at the web site and saw that offer for April. So far I really like it!
              I know a few people that have got it off ebay at a lower price. That doryyorky did, sorry Doris. I bought mine when it was running special at 349.99 but I feel it was well worth it. It's a very good Bathing unit. And I've had other brands in the past so that gave me something to compare it to. I use mine 5 days a week all day long for 8 months now. It still even looks new.
              Kensey

Comment

Working...
              X