Laube Litening w/Buttercut Blades??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laube Litening w/Buttercut Blades??

I just purchased my first pair of clippers. I bought the Laube Litening (variable speed) with a of set of Buttercut Blades. Now "Buyer's Remorse" is starting to set in - Did I make a good choice? The right choice? Maybe I should have just went with the Laube blades? They haven't been delivered yet . . . should I cancel the order. Signed...Indecisive...

No Need To Cancel

I don't have that stlye, but I have the Ivac. Buttercut blades are fine, and made well. Be careful with the #10 on ear tips like Yorkies. Very sharp! As far as I know,all blades are compatable with Laube.

Comment

Buttercuts

I don't have the Laube clippers, but I do have Oster's and a new pair of Wahl's (that I LOVE - thanks Helly for the great info that persuaded me to purchase them). I really, really like the buttercut blades. But like I said I've never tried them with a Laube clipper, but the blades themselves are wonderful! I think I might even like them better than my Oster's - definitely better than other competitve blades I've tried. I've gotten that 'buyer's remorse' you mentioned about certain unknown items I purchased on a whim, but get excited about this delivery...I think you'll really like these blades! Let us know how you like 'em too!

Comment

I have Laube Litenings, the variable and the 2 speed, and I use, almost exclusively Buttercut Blades. It's a combo to die for, lol! The blades don't pop off because of the locking mechanism, and the buttercut blade work soooooo well. You won't be disappointed.
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Originally posted by furrybestjob View Post
          I have Laube Litenings, the variable and the 2 speed, and I use, almost exclusively Buttercut Blades. It's a combo to die for, lol! The blades don't pop off because of the locking mechanism, and the buttercut blade work soooooo well. You won't be disappointed.
          That's just what I wanted to hear! I decided on both because of the many good reviews I had read...but then I started to read some bad ones and began to doubt my decision. It only goes to show how much damage a little bad publicity can do . . . Thanks too all!

Comment

I use the exact same thing:-) Love my Laube lightening and LOVE my Buttercut blades. I did have to squeeze the ears on the blades once they had been used on other clippers.

Comment

Working...
            X