Stainless steel tubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless steel tubs

Does anyone have the Groomers Best stainless steel tubs? I was looking to get the petlift tubs but the groomers best are half the price. Also if any of you have the tubs with the walk through door, do they leak? If you use a hydrosurdge and have to have water in the bottom? Any help would be great.

Check your Ebay and Craigslist. I found a tub for sale on Craigslist and it was the one from PetEdge (PetEdge has it for 299.99) which I got for 135 plumbing included. The lady also sold me her hydraulic table w/ rotating table top for 125 (that is 499.99 on Petedge) So I got a good deal, and you can find one too!

Comment

I have the walk through door in a Petlift, Shor-line and a forever stainless version. Because there is a lip above the bottom of the tub, the water doesn't leak out unless you fill your tub WAYYYY TOO MUCH :-)

Comment

I have a Groomer's Best stainless tub. (No walk-thru door, but we do have the ramp.) I like it, no complaints. The only issue, and I think a lot of us have said this, you have to jack up one side of the tub for it to drain properly. I just wedged a little piece of wood under one side.

Comment

Im not a fan of the stainless steel,they pop and are very noisey. Seems to frighten most dogs. If you are bent on stainless steel then go with the shor-line..its low enough for the big dogs to just step into, plus it has a lit rack for small dogs. pricey, but if you're going to be doing big dogs, its worth it. I have the groomers best with the walk thru door and ramp. believe me, they don't walk up it easy! I much prefer a fiberglass tub. nice and quiet lol

Comment

own an edemco tub. great! only $350. umm...the shor-line ones look good to, but are very expensive.

Comment

I will tell you I love my shor-line tub!!!! It is well worth the money. It is roomy and looks attractive.

Comment

I have one but do not use a bathing system. Mine doesn't leak when the drain is plugged and the water fills up, which happens alot, because as stated above it doesn't drain properly. But the thing that wouldn't work for a bathing system (I have used the Hydrosurge before) is that the grait that comes with it fits the entire tub and the end piece where the drain is flips up to about a foot high so you would have to remove that I would think. Other than that I love the tub for the price.

Comment

a company called forever stainless steel makes a tub with a compartment/ resevoir where your recirculting machine goes. It only requires like a gallon of water. We have it in our mobile.

Comment

Working...
                  X